17

(Chapter 17)Ok now I'm panicking

(Chapter 17)
Ok now I'm panicking

~*~
Author POV

Jimin had rushed out of the building as fast as he could, he worried if the teacher saw him still there he might get called over to introduce them. Jimin wasn't ready for that yet, he needed at least a week to think of how to act around this new issue.

Of course it was just his luck, one of the men he had decided to write notes of positivity to was the one selected selected tutor him.

He received a email later that night saying that Hoseok had accepted the offer and a time and place for their first meeting.

His heart both leapt in his chest and sank all at once. All sorts of panicky thoughts rushed through his head.

What if he wasn't a nice guy?

What if he made fun of his inability to spell?

What if he wasn't as ideal as Jimin had portrayed in his mind, he shut that one down quickly he shouldn't place him on a pedestal like that, no one should have to live up to unreal expectations.

But the major one was:

What if he found out about the letters?

All these thoughts clouded his mind for the weekend, Jimin had practiced as many handwriting as he could trying to make them feel natural. He decided to stick with his messy handwriting, it was readable, sort of.

Plus that is how his notes had been written so it shouldn't be out of the ordinary.

~*~

The tutoring session was was be held just half an hour after his shift at the coffee shop ended, enough time to get home, quickly change and head out again.

He arrived at the library where the tutoring session had been arranged. He carried 2 coffees and some cookies with him, wanting to get in the older man's good books.

"Hi" Jimin approached him.

"Hi, you're Jimin right?" The older man turned to look at him.

"Yeah, your Hoseok?" He couldn't help but clarify.

"Yeah, want to take a seat?" Hoseok gestured to the seat set up on the edge of the table.

"Thanks, I brought coffee and cookies" Jimin put them down on the table in the middle.

"Thanks" Hoseok reached for one of the cups (the one with his name messily scrawled onto it) , and a cookie. Taking a sip.