33: Gratifier

Y/n chuckled, "I have to admit, he's good in bed when he's drunk."

The innkeeper laughed.

"That good when drunk, huh.." he scoffed.

"Yeah," y/n sighed shrugging.

So it really was the woman from last night.

The one who was making all those very loud lewd noises.

My, oh, my. They should pretend they didn't wake up to her loud moans last night.

"Where are we headed next?" Katarina rushed down the stairs, all prepped again, this time, with new clothes.

Y/n insisted he buys new clothes while they were shopping.

Y/n stared up and down at him.

"You look good in the new clothes you bought." She commented.

Katarina was a little bashful hearing that, "O-Oh, uhh... Thank you??"

How is he supposed to react to that?

"You should get your horse ready then, I've already got my bag with me here." She said while patting the satchel hanging over her shoulder.

"Alright." Katarina nodded leaving.

The innkeeper stared at her, "What do you mean new clothes??"

"He kept wearing those green gardening attire, he needed a change. If I told him to stop wearing the green thing, he'll look like someone in their pajamas. So I told him that we should buy him a new set of clothes yesterday." Y/n said.

The gang was just there, they were waiting for Larna since they were left to the side. She said she had to do something for a second and that she won't be gone for too long.

They're hoping not long enough to hear a lot.

Sora left a couple of minutes ago or so to meet up with her.

"So how good was he in bed to get you screaming so much last night?" The innkeeper joked.

Sophia and Alan's eyes widened while trying not to look like they were listening in on them.

'Oh, no...' Nicole gulped and immediately, eyed Mary for help.

Mary, knowing this, immediately stood up with a smile and suggested to Sophia quietly with Maria to look around for a bit outside.

Sophia did find something strange yesterday, right..?

That's a good distraction.

Nicole saluted her for the help.

And as for Alan, Gerald didn't care.

He's old enough to hear about all this lewd stuff, right?

Yeah, probably.

"He sure knows how to please a woman, I tell you that." Y/n laughed.

The innkeeper laughed with her, "Ehh~??? That super good, huh.. you're one lucky woman aren't you then."

Y/n shrugged that off.

"Not really, I've always thought of them as just one-night stands, I never even realized that he'd be serious about it being love at first." She said.

"Oh? So you two aren't a couple?" The innkeeper asked.

"Not yet I guess but... Now that I think about it, I think he'd love it if I think of us as a couple. Well, he'd court me to think of us as a couple before I could ask him for it." She said.

"Ahahah... What's this sweet man's name then?" The innkeeper hummed.

"Hey, my horse is somehow cranky today, I think we need to leave before it throws a tantrum!"

Y/n arched a brow hearing Katarina's voice just outside when he yelled.

"His well-cared horse sure knows a lot of human emotions, I gotta go now." She ran off.

"Huh!? Wait, you never told me his name!" The innkeeper shot up, he seems to be a sucker for sweet men pleasing their lovers.

If in all possibility, Nicole, Alan, Keith, and Gerald were surprised by this woman's habit of conversation.

She's pretty blatant with everything.

"It's Katarina!" Y/n yelled back before running off to hop up the horse with Katarina following suit.

"Wait, Katarina!!?" The four boys shot up.

"Hmm?" The innkeeper blinked when they all suddenly ran out of his establishment.