1: Mystery Item

Katarina was on her way to meet up with her friends. The villainess was now a dangerous charmer that avoids doom flags to survive.

"Keith!" She smiled calling his brother's name.

Keith perked up along with everyone else in the room.

"Sister.." he turned to her with a smile as he took off his gloves to greet her better.

"What are you doing here?" Alan asked as he stood upright from looking down on whatever he was gazing at.

The table had nothing on top of it other than a small box. It seemed to be those types of boxes used to store jewelry inside, where there's a little mirror attached atop it that can be pulled up in one hand to stand up.

"What's that?" Katarina asked after saying, "I just came to see what Keith was doing, Prince Alan."

Alan huffed up a smile rolling his eyes.

"It's an item from the royal treasury," Gerald answered her question before his twin could.

"Heh!? An item from the royal treasury???" Katarina was surprised as her brother walked over to stand beside her, getting in between her fiance at best.

"Mhm, my Mother had asked this to be sent over to me and Alan to check if it's okay to send it over to the ministry," Gerald said.

"I'm still confused how such an item became magical though." Alan chidded, "It's really old and it hasn't been used in since forever, it's just some old memento inside the treasury."

Keith stared at his sister, she seemed very curious about the item.

"Is it like those cursed items??" She wondered.

"No, Sister," Keith said.

"Oh?" Katarina hummed, gleaming "Then what's so special about it??"

The three boys could see just how very interested she is in the item.

It must be intriguing.

"It can grant wishes or whatever but it doesn't seem like it anymore now, it's quite old." Alan laughed joking.

"Oh! Like the book of desires then!?" Katarina nodded in understanding.

"Yeah..." The boys averted her gaze for a second.

"We should get going now, the girls must be looking for you." Alan quickly changed topic to avoid a further awkward moment amongst them.

A way for him to kill the situation though. Can't they just pretend they forgot? I mean, they can, can't they?

"Oh, right!" Katarina perked up, hyping herself up, "Let's go now!"

...

"Lady Katarina.." Maria smiled seeing her.

Katarina awed seeing such a cute face early in the morning as she waved to her, "Hey, Maria!"

Maria chuckled waving back.

"Lady Katarina!" Mary rushed past Maria for her dearest beloved.

"Good morning, Lady Katarina!" Sophia did the same as well.

The two clung on either side just to keep the crown Prince away.

Keith and Gerald knew that all too well.

"Shall we head to our first class?" Mary suggested.

"Oh, sure." Katarina nodded in agreement to it with Maria following just beside them.

"Lady Katarina, I've baked biscuits for you to have later." Maria chidded.

"Woah~ thank you, Maria!" Katarina was immediately captivated by that.

"I made your lunch too." Nicole poked from the corner holding a bento for her.

Sophia gave him a thumbs up from behind.

"These two.." Gerald sighed eyeing the Ascart siblings for a second.

"Oh! Thank you so much, Lord Nicole!" Katarina was in awe by having the bento in her hands, she loves bentos, especially when it's made by him.