13: Charming Man

Y/n helped Katarina by the arms and walked together with him back to the inn. That owner might probably grin watching them go upstairs but who cares.

"Uuhgg..." Katarina was drunk over one glass.

Well, the glass of beer was big so it wasn't like he drank a wine glass with beer in it. Take it like a small bucket that can be easily carried around with one hand.

'Let's not drink too much alcohol next time unless I prepare for the outcome.' she snickered getting closer to the inn before noticing a suspicious guy.

'Huh..? Katarina's horse..' she grit her teeth grumbling, their horse was getting stolen by that said man. She can't say anything right now, they might get hurt.

Especially Katarina since he's drunk off of his ass here.

'Forget the horse.' she sighed walking up the short two-step of the inn to get welcomed back inside.

"Oh, he's drunk." That was the first comment that the old woman said when she saw them.

"Y-Yes." Y/n huffed groaning, Katarina was still heavy for her to be carrying by an arm around.

The woman seemed a little caring for a second as she asked, "Do you need any help? I can--"

"It's alright, I've got it and I never realized how much of a light drinker he was over a single beer." Y/n joked a bit while declining her offer, at least the joke made the owner laugh in bemusement as she sat back down behind the desk.

"Alright, just try not to trip on the stairs...." She said.

"Will do." Y/n saluted her.

...

The bed was as expected, how a regular bed felt. Nothing special.

"Man... You're taking up half of the room aren't you, Sir?" She began talking to herself after she dropped him down sideways on the bed.

Katarina murmured whatever nonsense he could make noise of without context while laying there, cheeks flushed red like a drunkard he was.

Y/n eyed him, 'Although... Since he's of noble blood, his handsome face is definitely something else.'

She sat down on the edge of the bed.

'I wouldn't be surprised if by chance he's actually engaged to a wealthy Lady or even a princess in on it's self.' she laid down beside him, shifting a little so she could get a good look of his face.

"You smell like beer and meat." She mumbled, how could she be mad at his handsome face?

Katarina hummed, eyes gently opening, his eyes met y/n's.

Y/n went beet red.

Katarina looked rather seductive at the moment.

"Y/n.." he smiled, even though he seemed to be half asleep at the moment, he can still make himself look quite the pretty boy.

"Katarina." Y/n couldn't help but snicker at this, he was just so adorable, she can't help it, quietly laughing under a grin, "You're drunk."

Katarina frowned pouting for a second, ah, so cute. If he's really a runaway noble, she can tell it must be because he's not treated well due to him being this weak, right?

"If I was a man, I would've married you, y/n..." Katarina grinned like a dork before falling back asleep completely.

Y/n was confused by that.

'You are a man though? What??'