16: First Night

When Katarina woke up.

He felt something warm in his arms, humming, he slept well as he looked down to immediately flinch seeing a top of a head.

He became stiff on the bed as it was no longer comfortable for him.

Oh, no... He didn't do anything weird last night, did he..?

He sat up and the blanket fell off of him, his face went beet red after a light yelp.

"Mmh..?" Y/n was woken up by his movement on the bed, sitting,l up, "Katarina?"

Katarina's lips quivered, "I-I am so--"

Y/n hushed him before he could continue, smirking, "It's fine, and I didn't know you were that good in bed."

Katarina flinched, his head was gonna explode! What did he do last night!??

"W-What happened..!? I--"

Y/n watched him sputter in panic with his hands on his face.

"You don't remember last night?" She asked.

Katarina gulped shaking his head.

"You got drunk after one beer so I helped you come back inside the inn with me," y/n said, continuing, "You slept well but after maybe somewhere around midnight you suddenly woke up calling my name, then you asked for a kiss, and that kiss turned into more than that."

Katarina does not remember that, feeling perplexed as he frowned, "I did..? What?"

Y/n sat up.

"Waargh--!??!" Katarina immediately covered his eyes, now that he was a man, looking at another woman's body seemed so... Wrong.

Y/n didn't seem to mind being naked on the bed with him.

"What's up with you?? You're a noble on the run, haven't you slept with any women by now?" She got out of bed to put her clothes back on.

Katarina gulped, his hands shaking, "N... No??"

'Obviously, because I was a noble Lady who turned into a man and ran away since it's obvious my friends and family would kill me on sight because I'm a man here!!!' his mind was a mess, "That... This is my first time."

His voice squeaked at the last bits with Y/n's eyes widening, she blinked, "Huh?"

Although it was weird that Katarina was dressed up in a gardening uniform usually seen worn by those that work in rich families, not sleeping with so many women as a male aristocrat would've been weird since it seemed like the norm in Sorcier as she thought it'd be.

Katarina looked up from his hands, she was finished putting her clothes back on.

"You were... My first." He murmured.

Y/n's face began to grow red, blushing.

Oh, shit... She took his first night from him like this..?

"O--Oh, uhh..." She didn't know what to say.

'How the hell were you so good at it though!? I had to bite down on the bedsheets because I would've made so much noise if I hadn't..!' She gulped, 'And you had such a fine and sexy built as well..'

"No, I should be the one sorry... I took your first." She sighed waving at him.

Katarina sighed pulling up a meek smile in front of her, "I didn't expect you to be my first, it's... A little shocking but I promise to take responsibility for it--uhh-y/n....."

'No... I should probably take responsibility for it instead of you.' y/n nodded with a blank face, "Mhm.."