22: Realized Actions

Anne shot up, "What!? Not only does it track someone but it tracks almost everything they do, whether they're unconscious about it or not???"

Raphael sighed nodding, saying, "Yes, but... It also means there could be clues in this book so I'm sending it over to Miss Larna and everyone."

"How?" Anne asked before adding up an excuse, "Wait, wouldn't they see this if you send it to them??"

Raphael showed her a device sitting pretty on a table, "This device can teleport an item from one place to another, if I get the location right for her, she will receive it. I've already given her a call through this item so she'll be expecting it to arrive."

Anne was impressed by this, the ministry never seems disappoints at all.

"Then... I entrust that you help them find Lady Katarina soon." She said.

Raphael smiled nodding, "Of course, Miss. Anne."

Anne promptly left the ministry after the conversation they had.

...

Larna gathered everyone in the lunch table, "I have good news in helping us track Lady Katarina faster."

That made the mood bright.

"How!?" Keith asked.

First Larna eased them all down from their excitement so she could begin.

"Sir. Raphael is sending us an item I locked away... And I don't even know how but this said item found it's way under Lady Katarina's bed, Pochi had found it for Miss. Anne." She said, continuing, "This item is dangerous that's why it was locked up if you wonder."

Everyone was curious now.

"What's dangerous about it?" Alan asked.

Larna smiled, "The item is a book, in it once it finds an owner it starts to track everything they do, think, speak, and just about everything you can think of. Wether the owner is unconscious of doing something or not, it'll write it all down. It's like a magic journal writing itself about everything the host is doing."

Oh, that does sound dangerous, it's like an item that was created for stalking someone.

"As much as it can violate Lady Katarina's privacy, we can't really be sure when the item chose her as an owner to find out where she could be." Larna said.

"Does that mean there's clues of her whereabouts in it?" Maria asked, that was a good question.

"Yes, but we can't be that sure just yet, again we don't know when the item chose her as an owner." Larna chided.

"But we'll find her better than going through every single marked village in this map, right??" Mary asked, "It might take us more than two or so years looking for her."

Larna smiled, assuring her, "I'm sorry that Michael can't find Lady Katarina, this book could indeed help us."

Mary felt very assured now.

With a sigh, she was relieved to know that there was a way to find Katarina faster than now, they've been on the road for a while and they don't know just how far she is at the moment.

"Ah, Sir. Raphael also added something else while on the phone with me." Larna hummed.

"Hm? What is it?" Gerald asked.

"Lady Katarina wasn't kidnapped, she ran away... Something along those lines." Larna shrugged.

A moment of silence fell on the table.

"What!!??!???!??"

Oh, no.