2: Undeniable Desire

Katarina and Keith were visiting their home today to see their parents and older friends, they'll be going soon this afternoon later or so maybe?

Katarina perked up, pausing beside a door. How strange..?

Something was tugging her to open it and over a gut feeling, she ultimately turned the knob to open it.

Oh, it was the same room she met up with her brother, fiance, and her royal family member guy friend, Alan.

She walked inside and looked at the box, smiling, "It can make wishes come through, huh..."

She gazed down at it for a moment.

Should she be doing this or not?

I mean, nobody will know she messed with it a little as long as she doesn't break it?

She reached a hand forward. Touching the top. It felt cold even though the weather was warm this evening. The box must've been under some sun light facing the window too, right?

Her friends were in a council meeting, the principal wanted to see them all for a moment, it must be an event related with the academy.

She flipped the mirror up facing her.

She smiled at it. The mirror wasn't foggy as she'd expected it to be, it looked brand new.

"So how do I make a wish from this..?" She murmured to herself as she began opening all of the small drawers that were in it and it didn't seem like there were instructions on how to do it either.

'How do I make a wish??' she scratched the back of her head while deep in thought.

Then she huffed and said, "Well, if I can make a wish, I wish to get away from all of my doom flags in one go.."

That was just a joke though.

She pushed the drawers back in place, flipping the mirror back down before leaving the room as it was, she shut the door softly behind her.

...

"Tasty~" Katarina was having dinner with her friends and brother, and that's all because Keith and Mary was making sure Gerald was wheeled on.

How dare he bring Katarina out to have dinner with him without their notice!?

Katarina was too oblivious of what was happening so she just thought her friends wanted to have dinner together with them and her fiance couldn't blame her for it, it's a cute personality of her's after all.

"I can't believe you found out so soon." Gerald laughed at the eyesores among him.

"Oh, indeed~" Mary laughed back in retort.

"How would we not know, Prince Gerald?" Keith smirked feeling annoyed about him.

Since Katarina was distracted by the food, she was unaware that her so-called friend group was fighting each other right now.

It's too bad Anne couldn't join them, Katarina did invite her to join but she declined the offer. She wasn't sure why but Anne must've had her reasons to do so, right?

"Hm..? Why aren't you eating, Prince Alan?" Katarina noticed something odd though

"Ah," Alan perked up, making up an excuse for her, "I was just thinking about the royal item... I'm wondering if it's really okay leaving it be in the academy."

Katarina hummed smiling, she forked a piece of steak and offered it to him, "You should still eat though, here say, 'ah'~?."

Immediately everyone turned their attention to him, oh, he was doomed...