25: Devious Enlightenment

Larna received the book late at night while she was having tea with everyone since none could fall asleep.

"Ack--?!?"

Yes, the book had fallen on her head, it wasn't too high to hit her hard but it did hurt quite a bit.

Maria got to her side to help ease the pain with her magic as Sora picked up the book.

"Is this the item?" He asked, gleaming a little.

"Ugh..." Larna held her head nodding as the pain began to wear off whilst Sora opened it on a bookmark.

"Huh?" He blinked as everyone tried to look and see what was in it.

It was like magic, ink was coming out of nowhere, and writing down on the blank pages was like retelling a story.

"Hmm... Someone's excited~ ah-!" Y/n cupped his cheek keeping his lips close to hers.

"Stop teasing me and not so loud..!" Katarina whispered as his hands pulled on his pants to take them off.

"What..?" Mary's eyes began to widen as if she had drunk caffeine instead of dry leaves.

Sora was beginning to grow flustered just like everyone else as the book continued to write down whatever events Katarina was in or she was doing.

"That wasn't what you said the first time, hahhmmf~" y/n leaned close, wrapping her legs around him.

Katarina kissed her nape, his breathing was becoming hotter and heavy.

"That was because I was drunk.." he grumbled, "C-Can I do it now..?"

"Pfft--what kind of question is that..? Do you need to be drunk to be good at this again?" Y/n whispered.

That sent shivers across Katarina's body, sweat might've been pouring due to how it suddenly became hot in the room. Weird but it just felt like it.

"You.." he growled, grunting.

"Aah--mhp-?!"

Chu..

"Hauhh..."

Katarina kissed her, locking her lips against his before she could've shouted right then and there.

Sora pulled his eyes away from the book.

Nicole felt too petrified to even move as he had a hand covering his sister's eyes.

Mary was going to explode if she doesn't hear an explanation any time soon and Keith, Maria, Gerald, and Alan were too numb to even question what the hell they just read about.

"What's wrong?" Larna asked, "I thought you'd be excited with much interest to find out what Lady Katarina has been doing after she just ran away."

"This is not my sister!!" Keith sputtered yelling.

"How is this Katarina in the book??" Sora asked, "This is..! This is too scandalous and.. this book portrays her as a man!!"

Larna's eyes widened blinking.

"What?" That was all she could say as she took the book from his hand to look at what they were talking about.

She read from the top and down to where the book was slowly writing down further on.

Everyone watched her.

"Oh.." she kept reading.

They kept watching more.

"Oh my... 'Lady' Katarina's quite rough." She whispered.

They furrowed their brows watching.

"Dear me..! Is this woman going to be okay afterward?" She chirped.

And immediately, they all snapped.

It was chaos in the room afterward.

...

A truce had been made.

After Larna found out which village Katarina was headed to, everyone vowed to get the book locked up in its prison again and to never speak of what atrocities they had read from its pages.

What a night.