01 - Lime

December 2017

"Cheers!" Sigaw naming magkakaibigan bago itinulak ang mga hawak namin na bote ng alak sa gitna. I gulped down my alcohol drink but stopped to laugh at Simoune who was dancing sexily in the couch. Nakatayo pa siya at maarteng hinawi ang mahaba niyang buhok pataas.

I pointed at her and laughed with my friends who kept on cheering on her. "Stop her! This is embarrassing!" Sigaw ko pero masyado nagkakatuwaan ang lahat para sundin ang sinabi ko.

Samantha put down my pointer finger and motioned to me to lean to her. "Let her, she is trying to impress someone with her dance," tumatawang sabi niya sa akin.

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya at agad na lumingon sa paligid para hanapinang tinuukoy niya pero masyado nang busy si Sam para sagutin ako. She is now in-charge in pouring hard liquors in our shot glass.

Inabutan niya ako pero umiling ako. I don't like it, I prefer beers, para mas matagal ang pag-inom. If I will drink those, I would probably dead in a few minutes. That's why I'm not a fan of it. But Samantha insisted kaya wala akong nagawa kundi tanggapin iyon.

It's just one shot anyway... or so I thought. Dahil naging sunod-sunod na ang bigay sa akin. I was cheating, of course. Pinapasa ko na lang sa iba habang hindi nakatingin si Sam. I know I am her target tonight but I won't let her catch me. It's a matter of timing.

"Are you all just going to watch me? Come on, guys. Don't be cheap and dance with me!" It was Simoune when she noticed we were all chilling on the couch. Kaya naman inisa-isa niya kaming patayuin mula sa pagkakaupo. It didn't take a while for us to stand up and join her dancing. We all went to the center area of the club.

The girls giggled to one another as we swayed our hips side to side while drinking in our bottle. The cheers and howls of my friends were too loud that they even surpassed the club's music. Of course, we gathered attention which made them more excited.

With my eyes closed, I heard their cheer around me. I'm tipsy but I know I wasn't doing something embarrassing. I was about to look behind to check when I realized why they cheered for me - a man is dancing behind me.

He wasn't touching me but he is close to me. Hmmm, gentleman? I don't think such a person exists in this cage of animals though. He smelled good and I took initiative to move closer to him. This time, I can feel his hard chest behind me.

I smirked and raised my hand to dance freely. I winked at Samantha when I saw her dancing with another as well. She gave me a nod, which means the man behind will pass my taste.

I looked around for Simoune but my attention was halted when I felt his hands on my waist as I swayed it just like the way the boys wanted it. He chuckled in my ears, what a manly voice. "New in this club?"

"You bet," I replied and I once again heard his chuckle. So, he is a regular here, huh. Not a gentleman after all.

Hindi na bago sa akin ang ganito. I've been a party girl since I entered college and now, I'm in my third year. I can say that I'm a veteran when it comes to these interactions. And I know exactly how to play them right to wrap them around my fingers.

I tilted my head to the side when I felt his nose tracing the side of my neck. Naramdaman ko din ang paggapang ng kamay niya papunta sa tiyan ko.

I am wearing a chain strap deep v-neck lose satin cropped top kaya mas dama ko ang init ng palad niya. His warm fingers continued tracing my bare stomach until I stopped him and turned around to face him.

He is handsome, iyan agad ang pumasok sa isip ko. His long eyelashes made his eyes expressive more, idagdag mo pa ang makapal niyang kilay. But what made him more charming is his one dimple. He was biting his lip kaya mas kita iyon.

He doesn't look like someone who plays around, instead, he looks like an angel with a bit of intimidating yet playful eyes. But, as they say, looks can be deceiving. Matangkad siya kaya hanggang balikat niya lang ang height ko. He also has fair skin. I could tell lalo na sa ilalim kami ng ilaw - his features are very clear to my eyes.

He was wearing the same color as mine - peach. I thought I would find it funny if I see a gorgeous man wearing this color but he looks good in it, better than I thought. Three buttons of his long sleeves were opened and his muscular chest is practically waving at me.

"You're pretty," bulong nito sa akin. Binalik ko ang tingin ko sa kaniya. I know he can see me well, the way I could see him perfectly.

I smiled confidently at him. "I know but I don't make out on the dancefloor, handsome, that's not my thing," I even scrunched my face to show my disapproval.

He raised a brow at me and pursed his lips. Oh... that enticing lips. I averted my gaze from it and settled my gaze on his granite eyes. I felt like I was in trance the moment I stared at it, the reason why I didn't notice how his face neared mine. Napapikit na lang ako nang maramdaman ko ang labi niya sa akin.

His lips were soft just like what I expected. "You taste like lime," sabi ko matapos niyang bigyang distansiya ang mukha naming dalawa.

He chuckled at my statement before kissing me again. My lips parted as he tried to kiss me deeper and better. I could feel his hand groping my waist to pull me closer to him as if the closeness of my body against him isn't enough.

And in the middle of the dancefloor, he made me break a rule I made for myself - we made out. I've never liked the public display of affection but at that certain moment, we didn't mind the cheers and squeals around us because we are inside our little bubble.

We were both lost but he had to pull away when he noticed I am getting out of breath. Nanatili ang braso ko na nakapulupot sa leeg niya at ang mga kamay niya sa bewang ko. We both stared at each other's eyes and chuckled at the same time.

And at that moment, for the first time in my life, I got drowned in someone's eyes despite knowing the fact that the time we have now is temporary... but who cares? Because I believe we met here for a reason - a reason why our fate intertwined.