Closet doors 2

I'm given plain oats for breakfast. The boys all had bacon, eggs and toast. I get casual glances from Colby as they all talk in another language and point to me every so often. Kind of rude, but I guess it makes sense.

"You," Carter stares right at me while I have oats coating the inside of my mouth.

"Hmm?" I point to my chest, Colby chuckles and looks back at his food.

"Yes, you." Carter groans and nods his head upward to be able to look down on me slightly. "You good at math?"

"No sir," I blush as he rolls his eyes.

"So what are you good at?" He stuffs his mouth with bacon and the smell hits my nose. Gotta love the flavourless wheat at this moment.

"I don't know,"

"What about sales?" Colby mutters to them, they all speak in another language again and Hault starts to get angry. He raises his voice a bit at Colby before slamming his hand on the table.

"You can clean." He shoves the rest of his food in his mouth before tossing the plates in the sink. Carter follows along like a good boy and Colby starts eating faster, looking anywhere but at me.

"Clean what?"

"Just eat."

"You eat it." I huff, pushing the bowl toward him. The oats were now cold and started to form into one lump.

"Would you rather we sell you?" His eye brows lift and my stomach flips. He was kind of hot when he tried to be scary. But I knew by now they didn't do that.

"I don't know, will it be  a rich boy that buys me and I'll fall in love with my master sort of thing?" I giggle and he drops his eyes back to his food.

"You shouldn't be thinking like that, it's not realistic, Blake." He reaches forward and hands me a piece of bacon. "There are a lot of scary people in this world, your brother being one of them." He stands up, plate in the sink and walks away. I'm left to wash up and told to meet them on the third floor when I'm done.

What did Kev do that was so bad? He owes a lot of money, but for what? It couldn't be that bad, these guys didn't seem the worst, and I'm grateful for that.

"Done." I hold my shrivelled fingers at my sides as they all stare at computers and ignore me. I wait a few minutes and sit down on a cushioned bench.

"Colby," Hault points toward me and I get a pinching feeling in my stomach. Yes, please, daddy Hault send Colby my way again. I clear my throat and blink away my messed up thoughts.

"Hey," he put his head set down and walked out of the room, nodding for me to follow.

"Where are we going?" I keep up with a keep in my step as we walks fast. "What exactly was my mission here and how long was I staying? Is this a hostage situation? Am I in trouble?"

"Dude you're not in a movie."

"Do they even make movies like that? Is it legal? I mean promoting the love life between two people even when one was taken hostage?" I swing my arms and keep talking until we stop infront of a large case of rings. Woah.

"Not a movie." He grins down at me and hands me a cloth. "Shine these okay? They are being shipped out later today and need to look too shape.

"How?" I ask as he starts walking away. There was a cloth in my hand and a dish with some cleaner. I could easily put two and two together but more time with Colby instead of being alone seemed like the way to go.

"Seriously?" He sighs and looks over to the room. There was no sign of the other two and I assumed would be busy for a while.

"Well if you show me how then I'll do it the right way. Also how do you know you can trust me? These are nice." I smirk, trying to make him smile. But instead he frowns and pushes a ring into my hand.