My girlfriends BFF .1

I know it's wrong, I tell myself this every day. His green eyes trail down my body slowly as he looks me over. A sly, sexy grin growing on his face. Lauren left us alone in her bedroom, movie paused while she makes a surprise snack for us all to share. This wasn't the first time I caught him eyeing me up either.

"How did your test go?" He lays down on the bed with his belly up. His hand holds his head while he bites his lip. This was wrong, being attracted to him was wrong. Lauren knew I was bisexual, we didn't have any secrets. But did she know her bestfriend was gay? Because he's definitely giving off those vibes.

"I passed." I mumble, looking away from him. I try to distract myself with anything possible. A few days ago we were hanging out and they helped me study for my driver's license test.

"That's great, I'm proud of you." His free hand reaches over and lays on top of mine. I know, I get that he could be trying to be friendly, maybe he isn't into dudes. But I've double checked my theory many many times. I've known the dude for months now, ever since Lauren and I started dating she wanted me to be there for her little slumber parties.

I of course would always say yes. I get extra time with my girlfriend, I also know she won't be alone with him. He's an extreme flirt.

"Yeah." I smile awkwardly and he sits up. Oh no, please don't.

"I never doubted you, Clem." His hand touches my back gently and I inhale sharp, biting my tongue. Don't submit to him, don't let him know you're weak.

"That's good." I blush, his finger tracing a small circle on my back. I wanted him, I know I did. But I'm with Lauren and it's wrong, especially because he's her bestfriend.

His grin comes back and my insides start to panic. I knew this look like no other. The look that always made my heart skip a beat. And why? I gasp when he pushes me backward on the bed, lifts my shirt and tickles me. I can't help but laugh, trying to grab his hands and stop him.

"Karo!" I whimper and try to catch my breath. He finally stopped and lay a hand on my stomach. His gaze moves up to meet mine and the way his black hair almost covers part of his eye made me swallow hard. There was no doubt he was extremely sexy.

"Clem." He breathes, his lips are full and his gaze set on me. I didn't want to look away, feeling his hand slide lower and lower I flutter my eyes closed. His warm breath moves to my neck and I move my head to the side. His lips lay gently on my skin for only a moment. "If you were mine, there would be many, many things I'd love to do to you." He whispers in a low voice, I swallow in response as I focus on his finger tips sliding under the elastic of my boxers. I would love to know what those things were.

Just as his fingers dig into my skin, we hear foot steps and he's away from me as if nothing happened. The door opens and I lay on the bed in the same position. Karo gets up and helps Lauren bring a box of pizza over to the bad while she holds a bag filled with cans of soda. The super secret was that she bought us pizza and here I am letting her bestfriend get the best of me.

I was the worst boyfriend ever, but it's not totally my fault is it?

"Awe babe, you're the best" I smile and pull her onto the bed with me, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She giggles in response and we all take a slide of pizza, resuming the movie. Lauren cuddles her head on my shoulder and fingers push into the top of my hair, massaging gently. The movie finished a few minutes after the pizza, Lauren goes on her phone and the room goes silent.

"Truth or dare?" Karo grins at me and Lauren looks up.

"Sure, dare." She smiles, atleast the room wasn't silent anymore.

"I dare you to invite over Lexi," Karo grins, crossing his arms. Lauren tenses up a little and looks over at me. I notice a small frown before she texts someone on her phone.

"Okay then, Clem, Truth or dare?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Truth." I mutter, maybe I should have chosen dare, do I seem too safe?

"If you weren't dating me, do you think your next partner would be male or female?"

"I don't want to think about that." I frown.

"Why not?" Karo leans back on his hands and Lauren looks over to him. Why was he like this, and why did it have to make everything so awkward?

"I don't want to think about not being with her." I glare at him and his eyes also narrow. I knew he wanted a different answer, but he wasn't getting one.

"That wasn't an option," she huffs, looking at her phone, "oh, hold on Lexi is here!" She giggles and runs off downstairs.

"Don't look at me like that." I hiss at him and he chuckles, laying on his back.

"You just didn't want to answer because you know it would upset her."

"Not true at all, I just don't want us to break up."

"That's not what she said, Clem." He sits back up and settles his gaze on me. I felt frozen, his hard look making me feel tense. I knew he was right.

"Ah, Lexi!" Karo smiles at the door and the girls walk in. I've heard of Lexi before, a girl in one of Lauren's classes. She talked a lot about how they got along well. And her hair was exactly as she described, long, curly and it looked really soft.

She joins us on the bed and I notice Lexi keeping her eyes down. I felt a bit out of place, why wouldn't she look at me?