Chapter 30: A Promise to Upheld (Pt 2)

Start from the beginning

.

.

The sword never came down. Not even an inch near his head.

She never had swung the sword down.

How can she? She can't kill her brother, her other half, her only blood relative left.

She'd rather be killed by his unwilling hand, rather than willingly kill him.

"Onii-chan... Baka..." She mutters with a sad smile. She knows what's going to happen. Y/n's gonna take her lethal sword, and use it to his advantage, finishing the assignment given to All For One.

She raised her head, looking at her brother dejectedly.

"Sorry, Onii-chan..." She said, smiling.

"I wasn't able to fulfill my part of the promise..." She finished, closing her eyes.

Y/n's eyes widened...

[…]

"̴̤̫́͐Ä̶̳̉n̸̳̗̈́͘d̶̺͒͝ ̶̟̦͋y̷͓̹̏̇ȍ̸̼̳͂u̵̞̹͆ ̵̪̱̀p̸̨̡͝r̵̦̄̇o̶̘̞͑̀m̵̤̹̈ỉ̶̡̇s̸̡̩̒ę̸̲̿̍ ̷͚͌t̴̥͔̍h̵̩͚̏̓a̴͖̋̏t̷͔̩͛̀ ̶̙̂ẏ̴̞o̷̰̞̽̓ǔ̸̙̥̈ ̶̰̮̂̆ẁ̴͉͎͠o̵͚̾ͅu̵̲̿l̶͖̮̔͂d̷̥͂̐ ̴̮̔̒n̷̠͕̑e̴̛̱̞v̷̗̊͜ȩ̸̭̈́͘r̸̨̹̊ ̷̫̼͑̚b̵̤͂̈́ę̵̟͘ ̸͎̀̌å̶̘ ̸͕̠̅̅v̴̧̖̿̕ȋ̶̫l̵̪̯̚l̶̪̳̍͌a̸̘͂̔ï̶͔͔n̴̝͓̉?̸̯͔͌͠"̵͚̈
̵̙͗̔
̸̨̲̽͂
̴̦͇̂
̵͎̅
̸̱̃̔
̴̘̇͋"̷̡̛̕Y̸͚̋̚é̵̦̲̓ȧ̷̱̪̃h̵͈̑̒,̸̡͂̌ ̶̳͓̈p̵̯̾͝r̴͉̠̓͌o̷͎̝̾͒m̶̮̳͊i̸͓̒ś̴̨̞ẽ̷̜̹"̴̦̆

[…]

Y/n suddenly moved towards her and grabbed her sword, pushing her down.

He raised the blade with a reverse grip,

...And brought it down without hesitation.

*SHINK!*

From the outside of the dome...

All Might and All For One heard the stabbing sound.

While the twins' fighting each other, the two adults were having their fight as well. Unfortunately, All might is losing.

His body is all shriveled up, back to his skinny form for the world to see. His body is all bloody and hurt from the fight. But he didn't care about that at this moment.

After hearing the sound, All For One smiled wickedly through his broken life support thing.

"Now that... Is what I call a pleasant sound~" he said, opening his arms wide to the side.

All Might shake with anger, and yell in agony, as his student had killed his flesh and blood.

"ALL FOR ONE!!!!" He screamed.

.

.

.

After a while, the dome went down, revealing Y/n walking calmly towards two. Flying dirt and smoke was caused by it, adding somewhat a cool effect.

All Might stared Y/n, desperately looking for any sign of regret, resentment, sadness, anything. Anything in the hope to bring his student back.

But none were shown.

Far from the teen, All Might saw what he wished he didn't...

Kuroha's lifeless body, laying on the ground, body impaled by a sword. Also seeing this with All Might, All For One's wicked smile grew more wicked.