"Are you okay? Is your coffee too hot? Do you need a napkin?'' Nile wiped his mouth as he looked at Y/n, who sat there ready to explode. "Does he know?'' Gingka shook his head as he looked at Y/n?' "Sweetheart is there something wrong?'' "Hart is my.. partner would you say.. I'm the girl that has been living with him for a few months now.'' Gingka's eyes widened as he looked at y/n then looking back at Madoka. "You were the one Kyoya and him were arguing about last night. You must be Y/n L/n.''

Y/n put her head down as Madoka covered her mouth, looking at Gingka than back at Nile. "Holy shit.. I am so sorry... y/n.. please forgive me for sleeping with him." "It's fine, not like he sleeps with me like that... can I ask Madoka.. was he the one that initiated it?'' Madoka nodded as she looked at Gingka. "He came on to me as we were sitting there last night... he kept eyeing me up and then he left for a little bit.. when he returned he took me upstairs.. before I knew it I was on his shoulders and his head was buried in my thighs.''

Y/n gulped as she bit at her lip, hoping that what she was saying was a lie. "Not that I don't believe you.. but can you explain a little.. like what happened..'' Madoka nodded as she looked at Gingka. "He has a tongue piercing, he also has rings on his hands, and he has a piercing on his tip, it goes across the slit.. and he is probably about 7 and a half inches..'' Y/n sighed as she knew it was Hart, the piercings and everything matched to a T.

"Yup.. that was him.... I can't believe he would do this.. what the fuck...'' Nile pulled her in for a hug, Gingka on the other hand was starring daggers into her skull. "Don't worry madoka.. you aren't missing out on anything.. be lucky you were just a one night stand..'' Madoka looked at her confused, until y/n moved back her hoodie, the cuts on her face prominent and red, they were irritated and swollen.

Everyone looked in horror as Y/n showed the cut from her ear to her nose. "Did he do this?'' Y/n nodded as she looked away from everyone. Gingka and Nile felt their anger level raging. Nile couldn't stand to see that y/n was being hurt and abused by Hart, he is supposed to take care of her and here he is abusing the absolute shit out of her.

"This is why he left... he doesn't.. like Nile.. and I found out he put a listening device in my necklace and I took it off.. that's why he got so mad at me, he goes crazy sometimes.. and he does this.. it's like he becomes a totally different person.'' Nile sighed as he looked at Gingka, he looked just as worried as he was. They both didn't like the idea that Hart was abusing her behind closed doors.

"So he does this to you and then goes and fucks another guys woman? What the fuck is his deal.'' Gingka sighed as he pulled out his phone, scrolling as he looked at Y/n. "I think I should call the higher ups.. I know that there are rules when it comes to how to treat the women in your gang, not sure what they'll do, but it's worth a shot to reach out.''

Y/n sighed as she leaned against the booth, taking a long sip of her coffee before she looked at Nile. "Shall we get going? I want to get this over and done with.." Nile nodded as he took her hand and started to lead her out of the cafe. Gingka following behind them. Nile grabbed his car, Y/n and Gingka climbing in the back seat.

"wait where are we headed again?'' "To my old house... the scene of.." Gingka pulled her in as he kissed her temple, gently rubbing the cut on her face. Y/n shuttered as she looked away from him. "Off topic.. another bad one, you dated Kyoya right?'' Y/n nodded as she looked at Gingka, looking at Nile before putting her head down.

"Kyoya has never been a good guy, he has always been a bad one.. I have known him my entire life, he has always been.. Odd to say the least, he hasn't has an actual girlfriend since you I think.. He has slept with a few, but they were nothing but prostitutes.'' Y/n shook her head as she looked out the window, watching the scenery change from the city to the suburbs. Slowly becoming the town that she grew up in.