Hello Again

Enkai

The main character of this story, Enkai Umino-Hakate is a courageous and brave girl, being taken away when she was young, she has been living under a lie....

Hello readers, from the people who have come from my first story ever, Iruka's Life, thank you for reading it to the end and I hope you enjoy this story as well. For the people who are new, welcome! I hope you like this story!

Now let's begin!

I don't know how long I've been walking for but I was exhausted. Sensei told me to head toward a village called Konoha to find something valuable but he always talked in riddles.

Relaxing my head against the bark of a tree, I could see the gates of the Great village that everyone talks about these days was just close by.

"Finally, after finishing this mission, I could head back home," I muttered lightly, closing my eyes but was quickly on guard after hearing the bushes shake even though there was no wind about.

Activating my Sharingan, I was able to pinpoint where the rustling was coming from. Slowly taking a shuriken from out of my pouch, with chakra, I threw it at the target's neck, which was a bunny.

"That was easy peasy and now I have food for dinner!" I said to myself, stretching my arms as I made my way to the dead victim.

Pulling the shuriken out and throwing it to the side, I carefully picked up the rabbit as if it was alive and walked towards the perfectly cut logs.

"Those eyes, I haven't seen those eyes in a while,"

Looking up, I saw that a grown man was sitting on a branch with a clear view of me. Quickly taking out my katana, the male jumped off and landed perfectly on the ground.

"Where are you from kid,"

"Why do I need to answer to you? Who are you?"

"Let's not go to violence okay, we can just talk it out-"

Before letting the male finish, I threw my katana straight for his head but unfortunately he ducked down.

"I don't think I've seen you around here, I'm Konohamaru Sarutobi and you are?" The male, who called himself Konohamaru, said while dodging more of my attacks.

Which no one has really done except for Sensei, but he was the only exception since he was teaching me all kind of things.

"It's not of your business,"

In the middle of the fighting, I then felt my hands was not unable to move from the back. Looking behind me, I saw there was another Konohamaru restricting my arms.

"Sorry but if you can't calm down, I will have to use force with you,"

"Don't you dare touch me-!" I yelled clearly before feeling a sharp pain on my neck, knocking me out with one touch...

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

Opening my eyes, I immediately realised that I wasn't by the Leaf village anymore but in a small corridor, the male was lazily holding onto me so I used it to my advantage.

Twisting his arm, the male yelled in pain, giving enough time to escape this weird place. Running towards the end of the corridor, a door was there.

"Finally, I found a way out!"

Opening the door slowly, I closed it without looking behind me. Big mistake. As soon as I turned around, I was met by a guy who was sitting on a sofa and another who was doing a lot of paperwork....

Hey guys! This is like the sequel to my first book, Iruka's Life but you just have to read the end to know more about Enkai! Boruto will be showing up in the next chapter! Anyways bye!!