Hydra (@8gtberry)

Urged by Ocean, Cara walked forwards towards Hydra, looking nervous. "Hey Hydra." She said. Hydra looked at Ocean, wondering if she was using Cara to ask her about Caden. "Um, hey, I should be going to Alchemy." She said. "I just wanted to say, I'm really sorry. I don't even care if you like Ace." Hydra laughed. "Trust me I don't." Cara smiled. "Are we..ok?" Hydra grinned. "Of course." Cara skipped back over to her friends, and Ocean walked forwards.

"Do you like Caden?" She asked straightforwards. Hydra shrugged. "Honestly I'm not sure, I'm only twelve." She laughed. "But I don't think it should get in between our friendship. Friendship is way more important than boys." Ocean softened into a smile. Hydra had a feeling that this wouldn't be the end of it, but she was happy for now. "Hey Hydraaaaa-and Ocean!" Said Caden, raising his eyebrow at the awkward stare they gave him. Ocean smiled and walked over to her gang, and Paisley joined as well. 

Hydra shoved her books under the crook of her arm and walked into Alchemy, Caden trailing behind her. "Can I help you?" She said, giving a goofy smile. "Oh-uh no, just wanted to-uh- say hi?" Hydra blushed. The slick talking Caden stumbling over his words. She slid into her seat as the teacher started to announce an influx of new students arriving next year. What would next year bring? Soon Hydra would know the answer.