Alexa (@deaths_angel_15)

No. "No, No, NO!

"5-year old me screamed, tears rolling down my eyes. My parents were so pale, no doubt they were dead. I sobbed in despair, how was I going to fend without them? My parents were my only life support. I cried for three hours, until I realized something. No one was going to care for you, you had to fend for yourself. I was sure my parents would agree. So I got up, wiped off my tears, gripped the ring my mother gave to me, and did exactly that.

 ________________ 

 I stared at my parents wanderlings, at the same spot where they had died. One had beautiful blue flowers with black leaves, while the other had light blue flowers and brunette colored leaves. "Hey mom", I looked at the tree with black leaves, "Hey dad,"I looked at the other tree. I smiled at them and whispered,"I've come back again. Hope the humans weren't too rough. Though I'm sure they weren't." I sighed as they swayed along with the wind,"It's my birthday today, came to visit you. Don't worry, I'm fine. Ari and Noctem are still friends with me. I've still been going on missions. Though this week, nothing has been happening." The trees didn't say a word, and that was fine. I stayed like that for a few moments when I heard the rustling of leaves. I turned around, a dagger in my hands, and watched carefully. Thankfully, it was only four clumsy elves rushing towards me. 

 "Hey! The cake will fall, you dummy!"I heard a familiar voice whispering. "Easy for you to say! How about you try carrying the cake?"another familiar voice whispered, followed by a lot of, "Calm down!" and, "Shut up!" I snorted,"Noctem, Ari, you can come out now." They came out, along with their parents. I groaned, "You didn't have to celebrate my birthday. You know elves don't celebrate them." "But, I'm sure that two elves would like that very much."Ari said, holding out the cake. I raised an eyebrow,"Seriously, I need to go, you didn't need to-"

"HAH! Yeah right, the Black Swan hasn't given you any missions? Haven't they? They told us that, besides, the council won't find you, we secured this place long before."Ari said. "And how did you know I was going to be here?" Sophie smiled,"We...kinda guessed. Now, light those candles! I sighed, but still reached for a lighter from my pocket(yes, I do carry that) but hesitated,"Wait, where is Cara?" Everyone's face fell(except for me),"She-she disappeared! We can't seem to find her! 

The black Swam is on that though. I'm sure she will be safe. Right now, we are just praying for her safety." I exploded,"EXCUSE ME?! CARA DISAPPEARED AND YOUR STILL HERE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" "I don't think so."a voice boomed, a voice that made my body freeze. It was the elves in black hoods, and they were going to attack us.

Graphic by 

Graphic by