Caden (@PsychoWolf1010)

Damian was coming over today, but Tam and Biana's kids called. Turns out that the Fayla girl was coming over. When we arrived, Hydra waved and patted the seat next to her. I smile as Aiden sits next to Jolie. Then, Fayla comes and rolls her eyes. "I DON'T NEED A STINKING FRIEND OKAY? I ONLY WANT FREYA!" she shouts. "Fayla! Be nice!" Tilly said. "Make me." She leaped away and Alvar groaned. Damian whispered in my ear, "She's pretty." I chuckled. Of course Damian would have a crush on her. Chiara was looking at Damian oddly, but then looked away and gave a smile to Brennon. Alvar went to go get Fayla, so we just all waited. When he leaped back, Fayla's hands were tied behind her back. Damian was staring at her. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him. "Ow," he muttered as I laughed. We looked back and saw Fayla arguing with her parents. "Why do I have to meet them? It was way better when I didn't find out about Biana and Tam!" Fayla shouted. "Well, you need to meet new people!" Tilly yelled "BEFORE I MET UNCLE TAM AND AUNT BIANA, YOU FORBID ME FROM MEETING PEOPLE!!!" Alvar rubbed his temples and sighed. "We are really sorry," He said. Suddenly, Fayla broke out of the rope and leaped away. "Umm... what happened?" I asked. "I think Fayla somehow combined her shadows and light and broke the rope," Hydra said. "That is so cool," Damian said in awe while staring at Fayla with wide eyes. I just rolled my eyes. This dude is lovestruck.

Nice chappie, great ideas, lol he's so lovestruck. - 8gtberry ✌️