Lobelia (@mushroominparis & @8gtberry)

Facts about Lobelia:

Her parents are dead because of mysterious circumstances

She is cared for by the gnomes that worked for her parents

She has a pet imp named Fitzgerald

Her abilities are Empath and Conjurer

She is a 14 year old level 3 at Foxfire

Her name is pronounced loe-bell-ee-uh

Lobelia arrived into a roaring room filled with heart shaped decorations and conversations coming from every direction. She could barely make it past the entrance without stumbling on her feet from the crowd. Her beautiful white lace dress flowed while she walked. She sauntered over to the snack table and got herself a cup of lushberry juice. 

She could feel waves of energy and excitement wafting through the air. She wished she could feel that exciting energy like everyone else, but she was new to the school so she had no one to talk to. "I might as well make some friends, or at least try too." mumbled Lobelia. She scanned the room and spotted a girl with soft pink lips and curly blonde hair. She looked somewhat like Lobelia herself. The mysterious girl was holding a fuzzy poofball of a creature in her palms.

 Lobelia was about to approach the mysterious girl but before she could, another girl walked up to her. They began to chat and Lobelia quickly backed away before they noticed a strange girl watching them. She wandered the great room filled with the heart shaped balloons and pastries. She then spotted a girl with dark slightly wavy hair and started to approach the kind-looking elf. "Hi!" Lobelia said as she made her way over to where the girl was standing. "Hi! My name's Hydra, what about you?" Said Hydra giving Lobelia a beautiful gleaming smile. 

"My name's Lobelia. Nice to meet you!" Lobelia said hoping she didn't sound to excited. "I'm new to Foxfire. I just started level 3." Lobelia told her. "I'm in level 1." Hydra said with a frown on her face. "We won't be seeing each other as much as we would if we were in the same level, so do you want to add each other on our imparters?" Hydra said her face lighting up with excitement. "Sure! Let me just get it from my locker. Be right back!" Lobelia said dashing through the crowd to the exit. She started slowing down her pace as she turned the corner and licked her locker. She opened her locker door and rummaged through her bag. 

She dug out her imparter and quickly closed her door shut. She gracefully walked back to the area she was talking to Hydra. "That was fast!" Hydra exclaimed. "I ran over there so I would make it back in time." Lobelia said staring at the clock. The Valentine's Day Ball was almost over. "Here." She said handing her imparter over to Hydra. "Yay! Let me just quickly add myself to your imparter." Hydra adding herself to Lobelia's imparter. 

 "Thanks! Maybe we can hangout on Saturday or something?" Lobelia said. "Sure! I'm free then!" Hydra replied. "I'll see you on Saturday!" Lobelia said slowly walking back to her locker. The Valentine's Day Ball had ended so Lobelia grabbed her bag and took her leapmaster back home.

So excited for more Lobelia chappie's!!! - 8gtberry