Mina (swan_and_moonlark)

"Soooooo," I said, drawing out the words and flopping onto her brothers bed. "Did you talk to that girl you like? Emerson? Emily?" Neil raised his eyebrows. "Emmie." "When am I going to meet Emmie?" I asked. "Why would you meet her?" "Cause I want to." "Why?" "Cause." Round and round and round the went until Neil threw up his hands and said, "Fine! Tomorrow!" I blinked. 

"That was a lot easier than I thought." Neil rolled his eyes and waved his hands. "Shoo!" I walked out of the room and bumped into my mom. "What's going on Mina?" she asked, flipping her braided hair. "Nothing much." I told her. *** "This is Mina, my sister." Neil said, shoving me towards a girl, Emmie. "She's twelve and in Level One. She asked to meet you." "Oh, I have two sisters your age," Emmie told me. "I can introduce you." "Sure?" I said hesitantly. "What're they're names?" "Hydra and Molly and you might know my brother Will."

 "Oh, Hydra is friends with Cara and Yuna and Daffy and all those people right?" She nodded and led me over to her. Neil blinked and walked away. "Hydra, this is Mina, Mina, this is Hydra." Emmie introduced. "Hi!" Hydra said enthusiastically. "Hi." I replied, not nearly as enthusiastically. "So... who are your parents?" she asked. "Elwin and Livvy Heslege." "Wait really?" Hydra gasped. I nodded. "Your mom and dad have saved my mom and dad's life multiple times! Without your parents I wouldn't have been born!" "Oh that's... good! I think!" I replied, not exactly sure what to say. "Want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" she asks. "Ok, sure, thanks." I said, not believing that I was invited to sit with someone. "See you there, I guess."

Good job swan_and_moonlark