@Emmie_SkyHeart and xXOneMoreChapterXx (Neil and Emmie)

"Molly, did you take my blue hairpin?!" Emmie yelled, frantically rushing into the bathroom. "Foxfire starts in 10 minutes!""Nope." Molly replied.Emmie groaned. "I need it to complete my outfit!"Will sighed. "Girls and their stupid fashion tactics.""Like you don't stress about your hair. Oh found it!" Emmie shouted. "Let's go!"

Emmie, Will, Molly, and Hydra all stepped in front of the Leapmaster. "Foxfire!"

~At Foxfire~

"Whoa, I almost forgot about the Valentine's Dance." Hydra said, staring at the pink heart-shapped balloons strapped to the lockers.

Emmie smirked. She knew ALL of the gossip at Foxfire, and exactly who her siblings wanted to go with. "See you guys later!" Emmie called, rushing off to her locker to get her books. But someone was already there."Neil?""Hi Emmie," Neil says, leaning against the wall. "Hey!" Emmie waves shyly."So... I was wondering..." Neil started, blushing, "If you would be my Valentine?" Emmie was surprised. Neil? She'd never expected it. "O-of course!" Emmie replied, her cheeks red."I KNEW IT!" someone shouted from behind. Emmie and Neil both turned around to see Molly running towards them. "Ha! Told ya, Emmie!"Emmie blushed harder than ever.

"Uhh see you in Multispecies class!" Emmie said, rushing off to Elvin History.

¬TIMESKIP TO CLASS¬

Neil smiles when he sees Emmie, gesturing for her to come sit by him.

She blushes and takes the seat next to him just as the bell rings."Excited for the dance?" Neil asks quietly."Yeah." Emmie whispers back. "Thanks for asking m-.""Emmie! Neil! What have I said about disrupting my class?" Sir Cadwell shouted. "Detention! And Emmie, you'll also have detention tomorrow, considering our little fire fiasco yestrday."Neil and Emmie both groaned."Sorry," Neil whispered.

"It'a fine." Emmie replied. "I'm getting used to it."

¬TIMESKIP TO DETENTION¬

"Okay, class, today for detention we will be working on..." Lady Marese stopped and looked down at her book, "Writing a love letter to give to our Valentines at the ball,"

Neil nearly choked, "W-what?""You heard what I said. Its not my fault that I'm a hopeless romantic,"Emmie stiffled her giggle as Lady Marese started handing out pieces of pink and red paper."So... ah, this is going to be embarrasing," Neil groaned. "Pretty much." Emmie muttered.Neil stared at the paper, wondering what to write. Emmie thought for a moment and started writing."Dear Emmie.."Neil muttered, then looked around for an eraser. How was he supposed to start this?

~After Dentention~

"That was... interesting," Neil mumbled, walking back from detention.

Emmie walked beside him, her cheeks still flaming. "Yep.""Lady Marese is right. She is a hopeless romantic. I swear she's reading through the letters right now."Emmie let out a laugh. "She's not that creepy!""Are you sure?" Neil asked, raising and eyebrow teasingly. "Definitely. I bet you a kiss that she's not reading them.""It's a bet!" Neil said, shaking her hand. Emmie smirked and headed off to her next class.Neil grinned at her, then left as well.But as soon as Emmie rounded the corner, she was met by a squealing Molly. "I saw that!" she exclaimed, making Emmie blush. "Oh, shut up." Emmie mumbled.But little did she know that Lady Marese was, at that very moment, reading every single one of the love letters.

Great chap, hope you have more collab's coming. - 8gtberry