Fayla (@PsychoWolf1010)

"Fayla! Time to meet your cousins!" Tilly called. Fayla groaned. As she was walking down the stairs, shadows started shifting. Odd, thought Fayla. She shrugged. Maybe it is just Uncle Tam. Once she entered the living room she froze and walked back up. "Fayla, where are you going?" Alvar asked. "When you said I had cousins, you never said six," Fayla called back. "Please come down and meet them," Tilly sighed "Not happening!" Fayla went to her room and heard her mom and dad talking to the rest. "We are so sorry, this is her first time meeting people, well, except with Tam and Biana," Alvar said. "Not my fault I never met people before! It was you who kept me in the house everyday just throwing daggers, goblin stars, and training my abilities!" Fayla shouted back. The shadows shifted again and started coming toward her. "Also, Whatever you are doing Uncle Tam, MAKE IT STOP!" Fayla shrieked The shadows cocooned her and she had to fight to take breathes. Everyone rushed upstairs and gasped. "STOP IT UNCLE TAM! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?" "It's not me who is doing this! It's you!" Tam said. He quickly made the shadows go back to their rightful spot, leaving a panting Fayla on the floor. "Why didn't you tell us you are a shade?" Alvar asked "I guess I manifested just today." Fayla looked outside and sighed. "Can I go outside again?" she asked. "Sure, please bring your cousins with you," Tilly said. "I think I will just throw some daggers at the wooden dummy..." Fayla really didn't want to go out with her cousins. Alvar and Tilly sighed, knowing nothing could change their daughter's mind. Everyone left except one. "Get lost," Fayla told her. The girl crossed her arms and said, "That's not nice." "I don't care, now go or else," Fayla held a dagger in her hand as the girl stepped back and left, "Loser," mumbled Fayla. He threw the dagger at the wooden dummy and hit it in the heart. Then, she snuck out the window. "Where do you think you are going?" A voice asked. It was her mother. "To Atlantis and no one can stop me. I want to see the real world, just my home and the yard." 

 She leaped away, the last thing she heard was her mother yelling at her to get back. A hand grabbed her and took her back to Evershadows, her home. "You are grounded young lady!" Tilly shouted. "Never!" Fayla shouted and leaped back, this time, covering herself in shadows. She saw Tam and Biana come. "How can you see me?" Fayla demand. "I am a shade, aren't I?" Tam said. "It was worth a shot," Fayla grumbled. Biana laughed, "We are actually here to take you exploring." "Really?!?" "Yes, now let's go!" They bought some clothes, but Fayla refused anything but black and simple dresses. Biana just grumbled that Fayla should be wearing more pink and frilly dresses.

"That you guys so much!" Fayla said delightly. "Of course," They said. "Freya was a shade like you Uncle Tam. She was also a flasher and vanisher. I used to be jealous that she had three. Now I have the exact same abilities as her," Fayla whispered. "If she is still alive, I promise we will find her," Biana said and hugged Fayla with Tam. When they got home, Her father and mother were furious. "Since you went to Atlantis, you now have to meet your cousins and your other uncle and aunt," Alvar said. "You aren't the boss of me," Fayla said, storming off. A woman came in that looked like Tam. "Hello, I am Linh," She smiled sweetly. "Umm, hi I am Fayla," Fayla said. "OMG!! You have a dragon! What's her name?" "Twighlight." They played together for a while, and Linh tried to get Fayla to meet her cousins, but Fayla kept refusing. She was just really glad that she finally stood up for herself.

Oooh nice Chap!!! - 8gtberry