Daffy and Yuna (@8gtberry & @-watermella-)

**Yuna POV**

Yuna slipped into her uniform, terrified for the day ahead of her. Ignis was messaging her, begging for an apology but she didn't want to hear it. Meanwhile, Daffy was chatting endlessly about the sleepover, occasionally mentioning Damian, which bugged her. "Hurry up Yunie, I'm meeting Cara at school!" Yelled Daffy. Yuna grabbed her bookbag and bolted out the door. "I can't believe the spring ball is this Friday, right when Austin dumped me." Pouted Daffy. "Maybe some random knight in shining armor will sweep you off your feet." I said sarcastically. Her cheeks flushed red and I wonder how much of what I just said was true. When we got to school me, Cara, and Daffy headed over to alchemy. "Everyone, I will choose the groups." Said Lady Delmira. A collective groan sprouted from the class. The level one's and two's were having a grouped alchemy lesson. "Let's have Damian, Yuna, and Daffy here please." I nervously stood by Damian. He gave me a crooked smile and I gave him a small smile back. Daffy grinned at him. "Emmie, Noctem, and Chiara." Said Lady Delmira. And so on with the terrible groups. Jolie got paired with Hydra and Ace. Hydra stiffly stands by Ace, her obvious dislike rolling off her in waves. Annabel laced her hand through Ignis's and I rolled my eyes.

**Daffy POV**

I got paired up with my sister and the annoying boy. He gave us a crooked smile and I just smiled back not wanting to be rude or anything. We started on the project and I was so confused the entire time. Yunie seemed like she knew what to do, so I just followed her directions. From time to time Yunie would blush at the Annoying boy and it was so cute! Though, I might be third wheeling. I'm great at third wheeling, I used to do it all the time. I looked at Cara who was in a group with Ocean and Caden. As time passed on, we eventually finished. When Yunie went to turn it in, Damian grinned at me. I roll my eyes, cocky and arrogant. She returned and we waited for the other groups to finish. I started to play with my hair tie, then I accidentally shot it at the teacher. Right in her eye! I look at Cara and she flings her hair tie at the teacher, hitting the other eye. "Daffy and Cara detention!" Other people soon were also flinging their hair ties or rubber bands at her. "DETENTION! TO ALL STUDENTS!" I smiled even though it's my first detention in my life, everyone has to have firsts in everything eventually. Yuna glares at me and Damian grins at me again. I give an apologetic look to Yuna and give the annoying boy a light push. He fell on the floor and was so dramatic. Drama king.

**Yuna POV**

Daffy and Cara walked off over to detention, giggling. While they did that, I fretted over something that my selfish past self wouldn't worry about. The dance. I wanted to bring a date but Ignis was out of the question and I didn't know anyone else. I could get a date no problem but chances were they would be a stranger. I wandered around the hallways, watching as boys and girls alike went all out for ballposals. Ivy squealed and hugged Will as they agreed to go to the dance together. I gave them a supporting smile but inside I only felt dread. Molly and Lea held hands while walking past and I was happy for them. Others had my luck. Hydra lurked in the background while Caden and Ocean chatted. I gave a smile to Hydra and she gave a halfhearted one back. Aiden was talking to Nerra, they had become close and I could tell Jolie wasn't going to be happy. "Yuna!" Someone shouted. I snapped out of my thoughts. A boy, about fourteen, walked up to me. "Hey, do you wanna go to the dance with me?" He asked. "Um, do I know you?" I asked. His grin faltered. "Well that doesn't really matter." He said. "I'll pass." I said, walking away. Jolie saw what happened and walked up to me. We burst out laughing. "Did that random guy just ask you to the ball?" She said through a fit of giggles. "Highlight the''random"." I said. We smiled and walked out of the hallway, ready to be done with boys.

Daffy POVI had a great time at detention! I don't know why but I have sudden bursts of wanting to live on the edge, not literally. We were punished but still. WHen I walked out with Cara we saw people excited about the dance...THE DANCE!! I have forgotten all about the dance! Me and Cara talked a little bit more and decided to do matching dresses or themes. Blue and Gold. Cara wanted to have a Golden dress so I was stuck with the blue one. I walked up to Yuna but saw someone already talking to her, oh well, I can talk to her at home. I went to my locker and saw Austin. He was holding up a 'Forgive me?' Sign. I walked up to him and said "I would forgive you, but I don't want to." His face was shocked then soon turned mad. "Ok fine. Don't forgive me" He hesitated for a little bit. "I was going to ask....Paisley to the dance anyways!" He said that more of a question then a statement, I shrugged. I went home with Cara, proud of what I just did.