Daffy (@Macyfun)

CARA! Cara was being pulled away. Kidnaped. and I couldn't help her. "DAFFY WAKE UP!" I wake up to Yuna shaking me awake. "What happened Daf? You were screaming in your sleep." Yuna told me. "I had this dream. like always" I told her. "Oh ok." yuna said going back to sleep. "I'm sure it's nothing......." I couldnt fall asleep. I look at this time and it was 8. I walk down stair to see that mom was down stairs. "Hey sweetheart!" Mom says while looking at a book. "Hi, I'm going to the Sencen's house." I said packing my backpack. "Oh ok! Will you have breakfast over there?" Mom asks me. "ummmmm i dont know" I said. "Well then let me pack your food for you." 

mom gets up and puts my breakfast in a container and into my backpack. "bye!!" And I leap there. Sencen's Home I enter the house. I go in the house to see Mr. Sencen with messy hair!?!?! WHATTTTTTTT. "Oh hey Daffy" He says to me. "Hi!" Ever since the kidnaping i was there everyday. well almost everyday, sometimes i cant go over because of activitys i need to do. "SO I GOT AN IDEA!" with that Mr. Sencen looked up hopeful at me. "WELL WHAT IS IT!?" he asked me. "well what if some people go and track the GROUP not CARA. cause the group got cara. so if we find the group we find cara and the members!"i told him "that...might no be a bad idea Daffy" A WEEK LATER I was searching for clues. all of a sudden i was dizzy. but I was ok enough to see someone in the room. dressed in all black? there was a symbol, but i couldnt tell what it ment. he threw a punch to me but i doged it. I kicked him and he fell out of the window-. oops! i run over to the window as fast as i could. (Daffy still dizzy) but when I got there he was gone! The door opened and I saw Noctem. "Daffy? What happened!?" She asked as soon as she saw the room and a mark on my arm. "I dont know. This person came into the room and started to attack me. then he was gone-" I told her. "Aw Daffy, No one was here!"

noctem said to me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" I ask. "Daffy you were hallucinating from the lack of water!" Notcem said. " No i wasnt!" I said. "Mhm sureeeee well i got to go but stay as long as you want!" noctem left but tossing my a bottle of water first."that was weird-" Then I heard a noice as i was walking out of the room. I look to see what it was. A portal? I walk in the portal and i end up to be in a city? I have never seen this city before. I look around and see that there is a pizza place, a shop called Wal-Mart?, and all these places and cars around me. I look back to see if the portal was still there but when i got back the portal DISSAPEARED! oh nooooooo I look in my back pack and i got money and food but I FORGOT MY CRYSTALS. what will I do now?

Oooh thanks MacyFun! Also........ you're the a freakin HUNDREDTH CHAPTER!!!!!!!

Maybe we can do a one shot comp for this Rp? What do you guys think? Happy National Womens day! Who rule the world? GIRLS!!!! - 8gtberry