Jolie(@xXOneMoreChapterXx)

White dress with a blue cloak? Nope. Pale pink dress with white fur cloak? Maybe. "Ooh!" Jolie pulled out a lavender cloak with white fur lining. "Perfect! And I can wear the white dress," She was getting ready to go shopping with Yuna, Loli, and a few other girls at Atlantis. "You ready Jol?" Jolei looked up. Bronte had insisted on coming with her to at least the entry of Atlantis. "Yup!" She said, clasping her cloak around her with the pin Bronte and her had designed- a sprig of jeweled lavender curling around a ruby flame-and turning towards him. They walked to the Leapmaster 1 Million (he was a councillor, after all) and Bronte called out, "Atlantis Entry!" As the light pulled her away, Jolie felt more complete than she had in years. 

~AT ATLANTIS~

"How about this?" Yuna pulled a blush pink dress off the hook, and Jolie examined every last intricate detail, including the jeweled sleeves. "It's perfect for you," Jolie nodded approvingly. The girls shared a smile. "Now you-" Yuna started, but Jolie held her hand up. "I have enough dresses to wear a different one every day of my life." She said. Yuna sighed dramatically, "Fiiiiinnne." Jolie suddenly spotted a pretty jeweled hair clip. It was lying on the ground. Jolie leaned over and picked it up seeing that it was made of a ruby, and was shaped like flames touching a heart. "Strange," Jolie muttered to herself, tucking the hair clip into her pocket. "Jolie, what's wrong?" Jolie looked up, surprised, at Yuna. "Nothing," She said immediately.

 Yet something told her this wasn't nothing- this was unnerving, and she was certain it wouldn't end well. But she just shrugged it off. "Eek, look what I found!" Loli came over wearing a periwinkle blue dress with a silver gear embroidered onto the front. "I love it!" Jolie says, "It's gorgeous!" Loli flashes her a bright smile and whirls around, "Dad is going to love this-" Yuna nods then grabs the dress from before. "We should go pay for these!" "Yup!" Loli agrees.

Jolie follows them to the lady at the front desk. She was tall, with light brown hair in a bun, and large diamond earrings. Her name tag reads 'Emerina' "Hello, dears. Is that what you're going to be buying today?" Emerina asks. "Yes, Ma'am," Yuna nods and says. She scans our cubes then hands them back to us. "Shall I pack these up for you girls?" "Sure!" Loli says. She takes the dresses, gently folding them and putting them into brown paper bags with a rose on the front and the brand name: 'Paper Roses'. "Thank you!" Jolie says, smiling. The girls leave the store, Yuna and Loli giggling to themselves. Jolie sighs and puts her hand in her pocket, feeling the pin. "Jolie! Look who's here!" Yuna shakes Jolie slightly. Jolie looks up and sees Molly and Lea walking along the streets together, giggling. Then, something amazing happens. Lea blushes!! Jolie smiles widely. She totally shipped them now. "Jolie?" Suddenly a sharp voice cuts through her thoughts. "Did you hear that?" Jolie asks. "Hear what?" Yuna replies. "No one can hear this, Jolie. It's only in your head," Jolie stumbles backwards, before thinking, "Are you reading my mind right now?" "Yes. But only so I can retrigger it," "Retrigger what?" "Your pyrokinesis," Jolie nearly falls over. Her pyrokinesis, which she had managed to keep dormant for 2 years? "No- please, I don't want another scary ability." "It was your fathers last wish," was the last thing the voice says, before her mind starts burning. Fire clouds her vision, fire conceals her thoughts. "Jolie!!!!!!" Yuna shrieks, coming over to her. But Loli stops, staring at Jolie's hands. Jolie looks down, and see's they're glowing with blue fire. Her pyrokinesis was back, and it was all her fathers fault.

Good chappie! - 8gtberry ✌️