Emmie (@Emmie_SkyHeart)

Nobody messes with my siblings. Nobody. Enraged, I stomped over to that stuck-up Annabel girl like a mama lion protecting her cubs. I guess that's what it felt like when it came to my sisters and brother: I was legally the oldest, born 3.4 seconds before Will, so I was the one who should be there to stand up for them, to fight for them.

 Which I will. I stood directly in front of Annabel, my eyes glazed over with a poisonous stare. I reached my hand out... and snapped.

It created a wall of fire around her, making Annabel shield her face. The orange flames swell hotter, hotter, until they turned blue. Everyone was watching, their jaws slack. I stepped into the ring of fire, only feeling a slight tickle as the flames brushed against me. I smirked to myself, watching the girl who'd bullied my sister shrink against the wall. She regained her posture and stood tall and straight, but the fear remained in her eyes.

"So. You're Hydra's sister aren't you? The one that's known as a girl of mass destruction to this school. First you almost burn down classrooms and then you make an entire class pass out with a scream? You're pathetic."The words hit me like a brick to the head. Flames of fury and and rage surged through me, and the flames swelled higher, changing to purple. "You're calling me pathetic? Wow, then I'd hate to see what you call yourself." I delivered a slap to her face, leaving a red handprint throbbing on her left cheek. "Mess with my sister again, and it'll be a lot worse than just a slap."

The purple flames dispersed with a flash, singeing Annabel's clothes as I walked away without looking back. 

Oh my god so good! I love how protective Emmie is!