Jolie (@xXOneMoreChapterXx)

Here it is (i'm getting images for cape, dress and all that) "You look beautiful, Jolie," Bronte said, tears in his ancient eyes. Jolie smiled up at him, and said,"Thanks, dad," Her dress was one of her mothers old ones- it was made of a delicate lavender lace, and it was edged with silver birds flying. It fell to her ankles, and a very thin, nearly see-through silver cape fastened around Jolie's body. Her ankle boots were a shimmering silver, and she wore her hair in a beautiful braid crown. She was ready for the formal- and she didn't need some boy to ruin her night.

 ~AT THE FORMAL~ 

 As Jolie danced with Aiden, she couldn't help remembering the book full of letters her mom had written. Every year she had read one on an important day. "Hey Aiden?" Jolie asked shyly. She wasn't certain how she was going to tell him but... "Aiden, I like you. Lots. I know you might not like me back- but still. I really, really like you." Aiden looked surprised, then happy, "Really, Jol?" "Really." Jolie told him. Aiden suddenly stopped dancing. "What's wrong?" Jolie asked, worrying she had said something. And then Aiden leant over and kissed her on the lips, just once, lightly. Jolie felt her heart beating, and she was certain everyone in the school was watching.

"I think I like you too," Aiden grinned at her. Suddenly Jolie didn't care about Stella or Annabelle or Lea. "I'm not allowed to date 'till I'm 14," She giggled. "Well, I guess I can wait a few months," Aiden shrugged. "I can wait a few months too," Jolie answered. Jolie left him then, and went over to her friends. "Did you see?" She asked. Yuna giggled, "Everyone in the school saw," "You should have seen Lea's face!" Loli added. Jolie laughed right along with them. "How was you and Ignis's dance?" She directed the question at Yuna. Yuna just blushed, and Jolie took that as a good thing. The night had been perfect. Well, almost perfect. Jolie walked over to Lea, "Lea..I'm sorry if I like, stole Aiden or anything. Really," Lea looked up at her, "You should be. I've liked Aiden for years," "Friends?" Jolie held out a hand for Lea to shake. 

Lea took it, but smirked as she said, "Frenemies," Jolie shrugged, "Guess I'm good with that- and you know, If you want, I could get him to dance with you," "No thanks, I'm done with Aiden for now," The girls shared a smile. Now, the night was perfect.

OMG I LOVE IT, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IM TEARING UP, AHHAHAHHJAHSKjahkjsGJGFDQAWVBelgjrgkhsjfahghwjek - 8gtberry

Jolie's dress: