Emmie (@Emmie_SkyHeart)

"Ooh I'm so excited!" Hydra squealed as we walked to our ability training session. "Ocean said she'd show me how to make a wave today!" "Cool! Speaking of Ocean, what's up with her and Caden?" I asked. I noticed that Hydra began to rub her arms. "Relax." I told her. "I know you like him." "W-what? N-n-no I-" "Yes, you do. And don't even try to deny it." I smirked. Is everyone seriously this oblivious? "O-oh hey, w-we're here!" Hydra said, rushing into the room. "We're continuing this conversation later!" I called after her. Sir Edward told us to get into our separate sides, so I walked over to the other Pyrokinetics and paired with Jolie. "Have I showed you how to use your feet to create fire?" she asked. I shook my head. "Nope." "'Kay then, watch carefully!" Jolie dropped to the ground and spun, creating a massive amount of fire by kicking her legs. I was less afraid of fire now, but when I saw the flames, I flinched. There was something about the way the flames moved that just felt unsettling. I started hyperventilating as the fire started creeping closer and closer, so I shut my eyes. Then, at that very moment, something clicked inside of me, and I screamed. When I opened them again, everyone- Jolie, Sir Edward, Lady Edwarda, the other pyrokinetics, Hydra, and the hydrokinetics- literally everyone was on the floor, writhing in pain. I gasped and stepped back. Did I do this? Fortunately, that was when Elwin walked in. I had no idea why he was here, but Elwin just eyed the twitching bodies on the ground and told me to levitate them out. I did as instructed and followed him to the Healing Center. Elwin ran a few tests on my classmates and then turned to me. He took off his odd glasses and said, "This... is the mark of a newly manifested ability." "W-wait, what?" He walked over to me and flashed a purple sphere of light around my head and throat. "Yep. You're a Vociferator!" "WHAT?!" I shouted. A second ability? I was still getting used to my first! I collapsed onto a nearby cot. Out of all abilities, Vociferator? Great, so Molly, Will, and my dad are telepaths, Hydra and my mom are Hydrokinetics, and I'm a freaking PYROKINETIC AND VOCIFERATOR?! "I can call your parents and siblings to come if you'd like." Elwin offered. I stayed silent. "I'll take that as a yes." Soon, my classmates woke up and left, giving me odd looks. Then my parents, Will, and Molly came, and Hydra woke up as well. My mom looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you okay, Emmie?" I couldn't take it anymore."I'm a Vociferator." I blurted. My family hugged me with shouts of, "Congratulations!" "W-what? Aren't you freaked out or whatever?" I asked. Molly looked at me with a confused expression. "Why would we be?" "Because... well Vociferator is a rare ability and I thought you'd be afraid of me now and kick me out or something-" "Emmie, no matter what ability you get, we will always support you." my mom said. "Definately." Hydra agreed. I smiled at this. Maybe being a Vociferator wouldn't be too bad after all.