Ocean (@8gtberry)

I was freaking out. It was an early morning Tuesday and the Spring Ball was in four day. Four days. Our matchmaking list looked something like:

Ocean and Caden

Will and Ivy (Success)

Star and Axel

Astrid and Ace

Nerra and Aiden.

At the end of the day yesterday Nerra had come and asked for help getting Aiden to ask her to the dance. Will and Ivy were going to the dance together but none of the other couples had been asked yet. We first worked on Aiden and Nerra. "Aiden!" I called, running over to him. "Hmm?" He said. "Have you seen Nerra, she's probably doing work, what a hard worker!" I said. "No, I haven't." He said. "Probably for the Spring Ball, you know committee work. I hope she goes to the ball but I wouldn't really wanna go if no one asked me to dance either." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "She's kinda new so I doubt anyone will ask her but maybe." I said. He smirked. "Well, i'll see you later." I said, smiling. The plan was set. Aiden would definitely ask Nerra. As I walked over to my locker Noctem and her sister Cara stood, watching me. They gave me dirty looks as I passed. They both liked Axel and Ace, who were claimed by Star and Astrid. I flounced out, my next mission to secure Axel and Ace. I had to help Star first since she was my triplet.

"Axel!" I yelled. He turned. "What." He said stiffly. "Do you know where Star is? Oh silly me, she's probably working on her dress. I swear it's the most beautiful thing ever and thats coming from a fashion master. She'll have no problem getting a date, after all, who wouldn't want to ask the best dressed." I said. "Gotta go!" I exclaimed, dashing off. Axels expression remained neutral but I was sure my plan worked. I walked to class, excited for more matchmaking.