Ocean (8gtberry)

The valentines day ball was like a dream, especially when Caden asked me to dance! I couldn't stop giggling about it after. My triplets, Avery and Star are playing cupid to Ivy and Will and me and Caden. The next day I get ready for school with Avery and Star at my side. "MOOOOOOM, WHERE'S MY EYELINER!!!!" Star yells. Biana rushes in the room and hands star a tube of liner. Me and my triplets are huddled in front of the mirror getting changed. The uniform is optional so I've decided to ditch it for today. I choose a deep blue chiffon top with straps and a black jean skirt. I wear fishnets and black lipstick. I love my goth look! Star chooses to wear gold lipstick and a cat eye with a light yellow strappy corduroy dress and white sneakers. Avery wears red lipstick a cat eye, and oversized red sweatshirt and black jean shorts. We all pose in the mirror, giggling before leaping to school. Once we get to school we all start whispering. "Ivy and Will are practically official so lets move on to something new." Whispers Avery. They both share a look at me and I giggle. "Caden is totally into you!" Whisper shouts Star. I shush her and Caden and his twin brother Aiden walk by. Most of the girls in the room stare at them but Caden only has eye's for me. I wave at him and he waves at me, his eye's lingering. Star and Avery give excited glances and do a happy dance. "Guys!" I giggle. Then the brothers Ace and Axel walk by. Star waves at them and blushes. Avery turns to me. "Which one?!" She asks Star. "Axel." She says. We all squeal and decide to make it our mission to get Star with Axel. (I know that Axel already has a ship with Noctem possibly but I really want interfering  ships and we used to make boys for someone but instead I think that who ever writes the ship happening first gets it sorta. You can also thwart them and make them break up in your chapter, whatever you want *evil laugh*) Star was a little sad when she saw Noctem chatting with Axel, and learned that she had gone to the formal with him but she didn't lose hope. I jotted down a list of everything we were working one.

- Ivy and Will

- Ocean and Caden

- Axel and Star

"Who else can we help?" I wonder. Then we see it. This new girl, Astrid bumping into Ace and him helping her up. She blushes daintily and gawks as he walks by. I exchange a look with my triplets. We walk over to Astrid, excited for a new ship.