Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)

Começar do início

You were thinking about the things in shower. He is doing what he told, he told he would never harras you if you keep his request about his mom. You were smiling on yourself in the shower. With the flow of time Seungcheol would again appear with the horrific characteristic of him.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

After shower you didn't wait more and with Lily you went down as a view to visit Seungcheol's mom.

But in the parking lot you got astonished finding scoups was standing there with his hands folded at elbow joint, leaning on his car.

You slowed down while walking as soon as you found him

You slowed down while walking as soon as you found him. You didn't expect he also waited for you here and Lily didn't tell you anything. You noticed Lily was entering in the other car telling you to come with scoups. It's so normal for her as she knows you guys are in relationship.

You took a deep breath looking at him and with that you tried to give him a fake smile.

'Good morning my morning sun!'

He greeted you passionately looking at you. The sunrays on you made it look ethereal for him. And he is really not habituated with someone who is not korean. He can't deny any of your beauty. The difference in your hair and eye color, your skin and stature difference.. he feels like you came from somewhere not in the earth, maybe from venus or mars.

'Good morning!'

You greeted back with a slow tone and walked to the car looking at the ground.

'Wait for me y/n!'

He opened the car door for you though you don't need this kinda formalities.

'I thought you were not going to come today.'

While driving scoups told.

You answered

'Why would I not come? How can I be that inhuman?'

You finished your words looking straight at him. Scoups looked at you by that time and he found out that inside of you there's a strength of something that he couldn't read. He always thought of yourself like someone very weak and pretty.