Thank You, I Love You

Start from the beginning

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Thank you for caring for her," I saw Taehyung muttered those words full of sincerity. "I love her with all my heart, more than anyone else." He paused, as he looked at her, then back to me.

"But I guess we already knew from the very start whom she'll choose."

He smiled, genuinely with teary-eyes. "I hope that someday, you two can have another chance. That in the next life, you and her will have a happy ending."

I felt genuinely touched, as I felt my eyes was now welled up with tears. I hugged him so tight.

"T-thank you, Taehyung."

"No, thank you hyung. For loving her."

We broke the hug, and Taehyung wiped his eyes. He smiled at me, and shot a one last glance at her down, before he looked at me "Oh, I'll just go there. Jimin hyung, kindly watch over her, can you?"

"I trust you. With all my heart." He added, full of sincerity.

I didn't hesitate to nod. And I turned back again to look down. Now, she's standing with the wind dancing her hair. She closed her eyes, like she's welcoming my presence.

The only thing that I left for her, is the letter that I wrote. I chuckled bitterly, as I remembered that I wasn't able to give her the letter I wrote a long time ago.

She is my first love. And my first kiss.

Yes, we actually kissed when I was about to die, but actually, it wasn't the first one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 18, 2016

"I-I think I already found my sunflower."

"You."

I said in the air. Not until I saw her face moved. Shit! I panicked, and I was about to left, not until I felt a soft hand helding my wrist.

"J-Jimin?"

I turned to see her face again. Her eyes were shut, but she's smiling. "I-I don't know why am I seeing y-you..." I saw a tear on her right eye.

Oh, did I fucked up?

I was about to speak, but I heard her voice again.

"I-If this is the end of m-my life... If I'm g-going to die tonight, I just want you to know that..."

She stopped halfways. She's crying.

"I-I love you..."

I can hear her sobs and sniffs. I don't know if she's dreaming, or she can really see me. Shit, did she just heard what the fuck I said? I hope not!

I just stared at her face. I gently caressed her left cheek, and fixed her bangs. Damn, what's with you, Yoo Jeongyeon?

Why are you making my heart pound like crazy?

I didn't noticed that I cut the single distance between our faces. I couldn't bear seeing her in pain. Does she really think that she's going to die tonight?

My eyes slowly shut, as I pressed my lips on hers.

She may not know this, but I was in great shock.

She's unconsciously kissing me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That single thought never faded away inside my memory. One of the moments in my life that I will never ever forget.

I know that she can feel my presence now. She can feel me. I'm watching her, always.

I also closed my eyes.

Wherever you are, I promise that I'll always be with you. You may not see me with your naked eyes, but I swear you can feel me inside your heart.

This is the first time that I'll be making a promise.

Take care of yourself okay? And your daughter Sara. I know that you can be a good mother. You have a kind heart, and I admire you for that.

I'll wait for you.

"Thank you for everything, mi amor."

"I love you, Jeongyeon."

Forever.

~  ✿  ~

~ ✿ ~

:)

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

MY OTHER STORIES:

Sorry, My Best Friend | jeongtae [on-going]

SOON:

Camera | jeongyeon ff [soon]
Say My Name: 1,2,3 | jeongtae (one-shot) [soon]
Not Your Queen | sakook (two-shot)[soon]

< Feel free to follow me to be updated for my upcoming stories! >

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Date started: 08-27-21
Date ended: 01-27-22