SPECIAL: His Secret (The Witness) III

ابدأ من البداية

"Y-you guys!" Jisoo unnie blushed a bit, but her smiled faded away. We all looked at her with concern. "I hope Jin also can see me in that way..."

We all frowned. Damn, why did we fall in love with those guys who can't love us back?

We're all hopeless.

"Hey, hey! Cheer up, my lovely friends!" I stood up, and exclaimed to catch their attentions. "We're here to have some fun, not to frown like that."

"I saw that only 9 days left before Jimin's birthday," I heard Rosé unnie opened up, and frown. Wait, how did she knew? Did she stalked him? "October 13, I guess?"

"Are you planning to surprise him, or what?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Why don't you surprise him! Kick his ass on the bed, or knock on his door, fully naked-"

"Yah! Jennie!" Jisoo unnie covered her filthy mouth, and flicked her forehead. "You're so disgusting!" We all rolled our eyes.

"L-let me go!" Jennie unnie playfully said, and giggled. "Just kidding, you're all so serious." She replied with a wink.

I just giggled seeing them. Woah, my unnies are confirmed dorks! How cute!

And with that, we continued shopping.

* * *

"My dear unnies, I'll just go to the restroom," I excused myself, but Jennie unnie held my wrist. "Hmm?"

"Want me to accompany you?" She asked, sincerely, which I shook my head. They all nodded, and she let go of my wrist. "Okay, just be right back. We're just going to enter inside."

I nodded, and wait until they vanished out of my sight. I continued walking, and let my feet lead me to where I should go.

But, unfortunately, it seems like it leads me somewhere. At the coffee shop!

I squinted my eyes, and there I saw the man that I'm crazy for!

Jungkook.

And he's with...

Kim Dahyun?! The cousin of Jin and Namjoon oppa?

W-wait, are they close enough? Are they dating? It's like they're talking something private. My eyes widen, when I saw Dahyun's furious face.

Curiosity is killing me. I need to know what are they talking about. I need to see if I should put that Kim Dahyun on the list of my death notes.

Wanna have a sneak peek on who's names are on my death list?

1. Nayeon
2. Jeongyeon
3. Momo
4. Sana
5. Jihyo
6. Mina
7. Dahyun
8. Chaeyoung
9. Tzuyu

Oh, I guess I don't need to put her name anymore. She's already here. No.7, what a shame.

Yeah, most are girls, and the whole bangtwice squad! Ugh, anyways, let's go on a roll!

I took out my face mask (I usually bring this one since it's smokey outside. I'm kinda allergic with it, as well as dusts), and went inside.

I took out a magazine, and silently ordered my favorite flavor of coffee. I'm silently observing them from afar.

"Jungkook oppa, did you threaten my unnie?" I heard Dahyun hissed at him. Wait, whom is she talking about?

"Does it matter?"

I'm really confused on what, and who are they talking about.

"Oppa... tell me," She looked at me directly in the eye. I did the same. "Do you like her?"