I glance down at Poseidon who moves a little in his sleep. His tiny hand squeezing tighter around Taj's finger I never knew he was holding till now.

"I don't know...." I trail.

"Com'on baby you need a break. I can spend the whole weekend spoiling you," he leans in kissing me on my forehead. "Giving you massages, movie night, cookin' for you. Lemme show you how much you mean to me."

My heart warms at that and before I know it I'm agreeing.

"Okay okay. Let's do it."

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

We watched as Naomi drove away with Poseidon safely in the backseat. I can tell Tahani is nervous so I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closely towards me I kiss her on her neck. "Calm down everything gone be good."

"I know," she lets out a deep breath before turning around smiling at me. "So what do you have planned?"

I smiled lifting her up I carried her inside closing the door behind us. I laid us both down on the couch with her ontop of me. "Let's talk."

"Talk?" Tahani raises a eyebrow. "Boy I know you ain't just send Pose with my auntie to just talk."

"I'm for real," I laugh. "Com'on talk to me. About anything."

She smiles adjusting herself on my lap so that she's straddling me but sitting up. Her palms pressed down against my chest. "So when Pose starts school do you want him to go to public or private? I know how I felt at private. I don't want him to lose touch of himself there."

"If he does go to public he'll be fine. He'll have Aze there with him," I remind her. "The way their birthdays fall they'll start the same year."

She nods. "You can tell Jesse she can bring him over sometime. She gotta stay in the car though, you know I ain't never got my lick back after she jumped me."

I rub up and down her back licking my lips as I stare up at her. "I know. I just want y'all to get along though somewhat. I know she did a whole bunch of shit that's unforgivable but Aze changes most of that now."

"Yeah she did a lot," Tahani agrees. "And other baby momma or not she gone get hers. Regardless."

"I did a lot too though," I somewhat defend. "Yeah I ain't deserve to be set up and you ain't deserve to be jumped but I did cheat on her a lot, led her on, was in love with you that whole time. As a man I gotta admit my wrongs too."

"I get that." She mumbles.

I admire her seeing how her brown skin glows in the light of the room. Her curly hair placed in a high poof ball, she's currently wearing one of my t-shirts that slightly big on her and some boy shorts that hug her ass. And some socks that go up to her ankles. I lean in placing a kiss on her collar bone. "I'm sorry for how I did you too. Regardless of you not telling me about Jesse having my baby I shouldn't of left. You needed me and I wasn't there and I should've been," I cup her face so we're looking eachother in the eyes. "I was hurt but that doesn't excuse me not being around or there for you physically and emotionally. I'm sorry."

She nods her body relaxing against mine, placing her face in the crook of my neck. "I'm just happy you're here now. I love you."

She places a kiss on my lips. I reply back to her without hesitation.

"I love you more baby."

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

I stared at myself in the mirror doing small turns in the dress. This is my first time wearing a dress dress since I've had Poseidon. Me having a baby left me slightly thicker but not much, and luckily for me buying all the oils, wearing the body wraps and what not my stomach bounced back. Only thing I couldn't get rid of was the c-section scar. Either way I stared at myself feeling slightly insecure.