"Don't! We need to do our school work." After one last look at me and a forlorn sigh, Mitsuki let me go and watched us scramble upstairs.

When we got to Katsuki's room, I simply stood by the door, my head reeling. He quickly began shoving things into drawers and his closet.

"You were quicker than I expected." He explained. "And I'm sorry about that stupid hag she-" When he looked up at me, he stopped. I had a huge, probably dumb looking smile on my face. His mum liked me. As crazy as I must have seemed in that moment, I started laughing giddily. Katsuki eyed me suspiciously for a moment, before smiling alongside me.

"Sorry, I just- That wasn't what I was expecting." He made a noise that wasn't really an answer before pointing at his desk.

"Sit down. Why did you come over again?" My face dropped. In the excitement Mitsuki had kicked up, I had completely forgotten all about what had happened earlier that morning. I slowly sat down in the chair as he flopped down on his bed. "So?"

"I went to see the LOV today." He bristled at the mention of them. Once I finished recounting what had happened, a gentle hand rested upon mine.

"That was probably stupid. Anything could have happened to you, dumbass." But his quiet voice lacked the anger it seemed as though he was trying to project.

"I know. But I had to."

"I understand."

"I just... Despite everything, I can't help but feel bad."

"You what?"

"Well... I don't know. I still can't help but feel sorry for the League. They've been through a lot."

"I think you have Stockholm syndrome." I simply shrugged, not in the mood to give my usual teasing response. He examined my expression for a few moments. "You're being serious?" After thinking about a response, I hesitantly replied.

"I just want to forget about it. I was hoping you'd cheer me up."

"What do I look like, your personal cheerer-upper?" Despite his grumbles, he pulled me out of my seat and into his arms.

"Well you don't tend to do it on purpose." I nuzzled into his firm chest and let myself get lost in the warm caramel that was him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" With a content smile, I ran a soothing hand down his arm.

"It was a compliment, calm down. Even though you annoy me to the ends of the Earth, you make me happy. I feel as safe as I feel frustrated when I'm around you." I didn't get a response, but Katsuki hugged me just a bit closer and a bit tighter, and that told me all I needed to know.

After a few moments, I plucked up the courage to do something I had been wanting to do for longer than I care to admit. I leant forward and pressed my lips against his cheek in a brief kiss. When I pulled away, he was shocked, and the tips of his ears were glowing pink.

"W-what was that for?"

"You're stuttering." I pointed out with a smug smile. He pushed me backwards so that I was laying down on his bed, his arms trapping me on either side.

"Answer the fucking question, dumbass." My breath hitched in my throat.

"I just wanted to."

"What kind of shitty excuse was that?" Even though he was scowling, I knew that he wasn't mad.

"It isn't an excuse. Why do I need a reason to show you affection?" He stopped for a second to think about it. "Would you rather I hadn't done it?"