100 ~ Special 18+

Content warning/tags:

- First time/loss of virginity
- Anal sex
- Trans character, FTM [ in case it might trigger dysphoria]
- All character are 18+ in this

This might be a little late, also this is something that isn't related to the original story so you don't have to read it if it makes you uncomfortable in anyway.

The others were out at a out, you and Felix were sitting together making out on his bed. The make out season was now starting to get slightly heated, a deep flush was on your face when your boyfriend inserted his tongue into your mouth. " Ngh- Felix... Felix!!!" You said separating from the kiss, a strong of saliva connecting from your mouths.

" H-Huh? What's up?" He asked looking at you, you had a flustered look on your face, hands playing with each other as you looked down slightly. Ears were bright red. " I've been thinking a lot and... I was just wondering if... I-if you wanna take my virginity.." You said, now looking up at him. He had a shocked look on his face, then he excused himself and decided to leave the room for a second, saying that he need some time to think.

Felix was now sitting on the coach, calling the other boyfriends. " S-So that's what he said..." Felix told the others, " You get to take his V-card? Lucky." Vincent said talking to him over the phone, " Well? Did you say yes?" Kevin asked, " I haven't said anything yet..." He responded.

" Why not?" Kevin asked him, " Yeah seriously what's with you? He freaked the fuck out when he thought he was my first time, lol." Vincent told the others, having a small smirk on his face remembering that. " Wait really?" Adrian asked. Then getting a muffled response on the other side that Felix couldn't hear, since he looked towards your figure that was currently looking around for the milk.

" Come on, how bad can it be? You'll do fine." Adrian said, trying to reassure his mind. Felix gave out a sigh, and got up from his spot then walked towards you and grabbed your shoulders and turning you around to face him. " We're going somewhere, why don't you get dressed." He said looking at you.

~
"A.... A.... A.... A sex shop???" You asked, having your voice a slightly higher pitch having a blush on your face. " I haven't had sex in a while, and I thought I'd just buy you a strap that you'd feel comfortable taking. There you can choose whichever." Felix told you, bringing you towards the shelf that had dildos on it. You then looked around and hid yourself into his chest. " C-Can you pick, I'm embarrassed." You said, clinging onto his shirt.

He then picked a smaller sized one, since you were still a virgin. He didn't want to hurt you in anyway, the two of you left the shop. You were still flushed bright red.

~
You had gotten out of the shower, " Ah s-sorry, did I take too long? I was preparing myself in the bathroom..." Felix looked up at you, jerking off his dick, and patting the side of his bed. " N-Not at all! Come here!"

Felix then reached for his sweater, and pulled it over his head. Then went towards you body, and pulled off the towel, leaning your body down. " Relax, alright?" He said, while prodding his dick around your tight hole. You slightly flinched not being used to something so big to be inside of you. " Hold on!" You said grabbing onto his shoulder, having small tears in your eyes and having a little drool falling from your mouth. " A-ah, i-it's.... It's to big... ah..." You said, going onto your back and facing away from him. Having a blush on your face, and a very lewd expression. " Nghh..... Felix, I'm scared!" You told him, gripping onto the pillow.

He looked at you for a few seconds, then leaned down  and gave a sweet kiss on your cheek. You looked at him, opening your teary E/C eyes at him. " Shh, I'm here, bun. I'll go slower, okay?" Felix said grabbing onto your chin and making you face him. " .... Okay. I trust you."

~

Felix was now slowly thrusting into you, " Hngh... aah! Mmh... O-oh? It feels... good..." Felix than went in deeper, " You're sooo deep in me... ohh God, Felix harder!" You said, he then placed his arms over your head with one hand. Then placed another hand underneath your thigh. " AHH!!"

"Fuck!" Felix grunted out. " Ohnggfh...? So g-good... puh....please don't stop..." having your eyes closed once again, tongue slightly out. " Y-you sure—?" Felix asked you.

" YES!! Fuck me more!" He then pet go of your hand, and grabbed your other thighs and bringing him up. " Mmngh, Y-Yeah... guh—GYAAH!!" You yelled out, when he slammed harder into you.
" I'm gonna cum—!" You yelled out, holding your mouth shut. Then your cock, ejected out semen, your body was now twitching. " Fuh..... Felix..." You said in a soft voice, " Fuck, Y/N....

~
You woke up from a peaceful sleep, rubbing your eyes and getting up. " You okay, bun?' Felix asked looking at your body. " Y-Yeah! I'm totally fine!" You responded back, " Are you hurt?" Felix asked in slight concern. " Well, I'm aching a lil but, but other than that I'm a-okay!" You responded back, scratching the side of your face a little.

" I'm glad then..." Felix said having a small blush on his face. you then went up to him in concern, " Um... are you okay though?"

" Ahem, I'm okay, it's just... my first time was pretty horrible, so I hoped it wasn't the case for you." You looked at him in shock, " Eh—?"

" It was consensual! We just didn't know anything back then, and it ended up being shitty for us. I don't want your first time to be horrendous, so I was a little nervous, I guess...." He then turned to face you, when you placed your soft hand onto his and gave a soft smile. " Um, well, I think this wasn't bad at all! You were good! Great, even! I enjoyed myself, and I'm glad I asked you in the first place... Y-You made me feel so safe and loved.... S-so thank you...."

Felix then grabbed onto your body, and placed his head onto your shoulder. " F-Felix?" You asked in confusion, wrapping your arms around his back. " Y/N.... You're so precious to me. Thank you for trusting me." Your face broke out in a smile, " Ohh, Felix, I love you." You said, while he rubbed your cheeks. " Love you too, doll." Felix responded, his other hand on your waist creating small circles on you.

You then cuddled into his side, nuzzling your head into his neck. " Next time, wanna see if Adrian want to try a threesome?" You asked, he then let out a smile and chuckle, holding your body closer. Then giving you a soft kiss on your forehead, " We'll ask him later, for now get some rest." " Okay...." You said in a loving tone.

For the rest of the day, the two of you stayed in bed. Cuddling up under the covers.