Track 70

Today, the boyfriends had decided that it would be nice to eat at Kevins family restaurant.

" Wait, what's the difference between that and eating dinner when we got here?" Felix asked, " It's the vibes, duh! It's obviously gonna be a different experience for us!" Vincent exclaimed with a smile, " I'm so excited~"

They all started walking down the stairs, and was pleasantly surprised by Kevin. " Oh, hey guys, welcome to the restaurant!" He waved with a smile, waving towards him. But, all of them were very distracted by the very tight shirt that he had one. Something that looked like it was going to rip open. Vincent and Adrian were both slightly malfunctioning. While Felix was just unfazed, and Y/N was secretly turned on. " Come, take a seat! We're having a bit of downtime, so I should be able to serve you." Kevin told them. " Just call me whenever you want to order—" He said not knowing that two of his boyfriends attention was just on his large chest.

" Oh! You boys are here! Don't be shy, you can order anything you want! Here, you can try my spring rolls too~" Kevin's mom cooed looking at the four, giving a gentle closed eyed smile. " Oh, thank you very much, ma'am! You know, it's... ahem, interesting to see your son in his work clothes.." Vincent said with a blush on his face. " Stop thinking about her son's boing boings!" Vincent yelled at himself in his mind. " You know, he's had this shirt since high school!" She informed them.

" Haha, yeah, I used to help around just a little bit during summer breaks. I guess it's gotten a little tight over the years—" Then the button had broke off the shirt, and hit an unsuspecting Y/N in the face. " Ahh!" Adrian, Vincent, Felix exclaimed in surprise and worry. " Oh dear, are you okay...?" Kevins mom asked concerned. " I'll got get your a first aid kit!" She exclaimed walking off. " Ouchie...." Vincent wrapped his arms around Y/N's body. Letting out a laugh while patting Y/N's back. " M-Maybe it's high time I get a new shirt, huh..." Kevin said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

Y/N nodded his head, leaning on the ground and letting out small tears. Causing the others to let out a small laugh.