Track 90

" Present time!!!" Adrian exclaimed, with a smile. Kevin and Adrian happily lifted their gifts to the air, " Aha.... Calm down, busy.... I only got you pretty simple gifts..."

Felix was the first to open his git, and saw a wrapped up gift. A not telling him to stay warm. He happily put on the baby pink, heart patterned arm warmers. " I noticed that your skin gets real cold in the winter... so I got you some arm warmers." Vincent said, slightly nervous that he didn't like the gift. " I'm not sure if it actually works though..."

" Of course it works. Here. It's warm, isn't it?" Felix asked, bringing Vincent close. " Ahh....! Y-Yes! It feels p-pretty warm...!" Vincent stuttered. " Oh oh oh! Can I open my present too?" Adrian asked, " O..... Of course...!"

" Oh...! Paw feet socks!" Adrian said holding up a pair of white socks, that had pink paw prints on the bottom. " Hehe, does it look cute on me?" He asked, after putting on the socks. " It's super cute!" Kevin, Felix and Y/N said.

Y/N looked down at the box, and opened it. A unreadable expression on his face. " Do you not like it?" Vincent asked worried. For a moment Y/N was silent, then put the shoes down and tugged Vincent shirt and giving a kiss on the cheek. " Thank you, it must've been expensive. But, thank you." Vincent had a bright blush once again, and happily hugged back his lover.

" I guess it's my turn to open my presents, huh..."

" Umm... I'm actually a bit embarrassed about yours.."

" Hmm? Why would you be? Surely it's not that bad...... oh." Kevin said looking at the sweater, " Y-You don't have to wear that now, if you don't want to! I just... I just thought it'd look good on you...."

Vincent said waving his hand. " It'd be a waste if the others don't see me in these though..."

" You're seriously changing into it right now?!" Vincent asked face red when he saw the Kevin was changing right there. " Whaddya think?" Kevin asked, wearing the sweater. It had no sleeves so it showed a bit of his muscles, especially his arms. And his back. He happily showed off his back muscles, but froze when his sister and her lovers slammed the door open.

Causing the cold wind to come in, hitting him directly on the back. " Eh? Did we come in at the wrong time?" She asked not knowing what she did. " It's so cold." Kevin said on the ground. " Here, cover up with something warm..." Felix said placing a blanket on top of Kevin. " Uh... it's not great for winter, is it.." Vincent said. A sheepish smile on his face.