Track 55

Currently you were walking with your best friend, having your bag hanging on your shoulder. " So how's planning for your schedule this semester going?" She asked, looking at you. You rubbed your temples, " My parents want me to pick another course so that I can be well rounded." You said, making air quotations with your fingers.

(F) Y/N let out a laugh, wrapping her arm around her friends shoulder. " Anyways, besides that. When are you going to introduce your parents to your boyfriends?" She asked. Having a smile on her face, you shrugged your shoulders. " I don't know. My parents wants to know when I introduce them to my boyfriends though." You responded, taking your phone out from your pocket.

"I have to get going, I'm helping Adrian plan his schedule." You told her, then taking your leave. (F)Y/N waved goodbye, " Say hi for me!!!" She shouted. Also catching all the peoples attention. You covered your face with a embarrassed blush on your face, you walked towards the dorm were your boyfriends said that they would meet.

You had walked behind your boyfriend with a smile on your face, wrapping your arms around his waits. Adrian flinched, then he looked over his shoulder.

Adrian looked at you with a smile on his face, giving you a small kiss on the head. Unknown to the two of you, a much taller figure was behind the two of you, having a soft smile on his face as he watched his smaller and younger lovers being all soft and nice with each other.

While the two of them were having a happy moment, the sound of him clearing his throat could be heard. The two of them turned around and faced the area where the sound came from.

Kevin had a smile on his face, he had walked towards the two of you. Wrapping his arms around you guys, giving you guys a kiss on the head, both of you smiling when he had given you one.

" Let's get started on your schedules." He said, letting go of the two and walking towards the desk. Taking a seat, Adrian had taken a seat neck to him, and since you were feeling bold bold that day, you had decided that you would take a seat of your much stronger boyfriends lap. Kevin looked at you in slight shock, then he had started blushing a bright red. Adrian looked at the two of you with a smile on his face, then looking down at the schedule that he had received.

Kevin looked at your smaller frame, hiding himself in your neck with a smile on his face. You had looked over the other males shoulder, looking at the schedule with a smile on your face. Kevin had soon calmed himself down from the flustering mess he was. " Okay, lets take a look at your sched." Kevin told the two of you.

" Alright here it is." Adrian told him as he had placed the schedule in front of his two lovers. You had also done the same, taking out the schedule from your bag. When Kevin looked at your schedule, he had a sad look on his face. " Your weekdays are pretty packed. It's gonna be a bit tough if you don't have at least one lenient weekday...." Kevin said with a concerted tone in his voice.

The two males looked at you, both of them having a worried look on their faces. Adrian reached over and patted your head. Giving you a kiss on the forehead, " Are you sure you don't wanna take less classes?" Adrian asked.

You had a pout on your lips, looking down to the ground, " Well, why not? I can get more credits, and my parents want me to get somewhere in life after college. So the more I have the better!" You exclaimed, still looking down at the ground.

Kevin had a unhappy look on his face, reaching over and placing a hand on your chin. Lifting your head so that you would face him and Adrian, " I understand that you want to make your parents happy, but its not worth sacrificing your health for it." Kevin scolded. Adrian had taken you off of Kevin's lap, letting you rest in his neck. " You have to get some rest, besides I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind you taking some rest."

" He's right, you can always take this class in the next semester...." Vincent had walked out of the bathroom, ruffling his blonde locks and looking at the three that was sitting at the table and scolding their shortest lover.

Vincent walked towards the group, a smile on his face. " Ooh! Are those your class schedules?" Vincent asked, looking over Adrian shoulder. " Yes... it's tentative though, I might have to take out a few classes." You told him, Adrian looked at you for a second. Pinching you cheeks, " It's not might, you will." He told you, you once again had a pout on your face.

Vincent grabbed you schedule, looking over it, " Well, it seems that you might have the same classes as Felix. He normally takes this class." Vincent told you with a smile on his face, Vincent also looked at you with a smile on his face. He then reached down and picked up the schedule that Adrian had, a smile on his face. " Yeah, the two of you should really get rid of some classes..... you're taking stats this semester? I'm taking that too!"

Adrian looked at the male with a smile on his face, " Woah, really? Does that mean we're gonna be classmates?" Adrian asked, " Hehe.... I guess that's the case!" Vincent replied.

" Hehe, then I wont move that one! I'll just ditch another class~" Adrian said in a love struck voice. " If you have any troubles with that class, come to me anytime~" Vincent cooed.

" What are you guys doing?" Felix asked coming out of his room, the rest of you looked at the ebony haired male. " Oh! We're just planning out our classes before sign-ups open this week." Kevin responded.

" These two said that they had trouble picking their classes before..... so I'm helping them out." Kevin informed him, Felix had a confused look on his face. Seeming to be contemplating life. " We're trying to find out the optimal amount of classes and credits for the time allotted to this semester...." Kevin told him.

" Wait

" Wait.... You guys sign up for classes?" Felix asked confused, " Of course!.... Do you not?" Adrian asked him. " I dunno, I just show up to class.

" How you know how many credits you have then....?" You asked in concern, " What's a credit?" The male asked still confused. Vincent had a unhappy look on his face, looking at you with a smile. " Do you think I could borrow that for a second?" He asked, you nodded and handed the male the notebook that you had brought. " Thank you!" Vincent said, placing a hand on your hair and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

Then he turned around and threw the book that was in his hand, hitting the male in the head. " You're in your senior year!!! Can you care just a little!!!"

 " You're in your senior year!!! Can you care just a little!!!"