Track 92

The five boyfriends were sitting together on the coach, Vincent was leaning against Felix with a smile on his face while taking a piece of popcorn. But they all flinched when they heard the sound sound of a phone ringing. " Hello...?" Vincent said picking up the phone.

" Hey, I know this is sudden, but I need to ask you a favor..."

" Hm, what's up?" Vincent asked, " WHAT?!" Vincent yelled, his friends on the other side flinching away due to the loud voice. " You okay there...?" Felix asked concerned, " The student union wants me to host the new year's party tomorrow..."

" Don't you like parties?" Y/N asked, " Well....... I've been hosting them every year, and I had awkward experiences both times....."

" Ooooh?" Adrian and Kevin said, wanting to know what happened. " I had zero luck scoring guys in the freshman year party..." Vincent said looking embarrassed. " What....? Didn't we bang that night?" Felix asked, " Your dumbass didn't think of actually asking me out afterwards, so it didn't count!" Vincent yelled, making an imaginary arrow to pierce through his heart. " And on sophomore year.....?" Kevin asked.

" A guy who promised to go out with me stood me up, and no one hit on me the entire night...." Vincent finished, leaving an embarrassed Felix that was whining in his hands. " It's not that big of a deal, but I'm worried that something bad will happen to me again..."

Y/N grabbed onto Vincents face, a smile on his face. " You have us this time."

" Don't worry, you'll have us for the entire night." Kevin reassured. " We can also help with the preparations!" Vincent looked at his lovers, then had. Soft smile. Remembering that he was no longer alone, and had people that loved him. " Thank you for the support, guys.... We should probably stop watching shitty Christmas movies to prepare for the party, huh."

" How day you! This movie is a classic! But yeah, let's get moving." Kevin said