Track 25

The three of you were sitting together, Felix working on his artwork, Adrian playing a game on his switch and you looking over some sheet music while you were eating some food. " You know, I think that we should be more direct with them.." Adrian said looking up from his game.

" Yea, you're probably right." Felix responded back while you gave a nod as you looked at the paper in front of you. You then proceeded to choke when someone slammed open the door. Adrian then started smacking your back, Felix giving you something to drink.

The three of you looked forward at the door, and seeing Vincent and Kevin standing there. " L-Listen...!" Vincent said in a loud voice, gripping his hands into a fists. " We have something to discuss with you guys!!!" He yelled out, Kevin in the back giving you guys a sheepish smile and waving.

" Hmm, about damn time..." Felix said looking towards them. Adrian was also looking at them and clapping his hands. " Is this what I think it is?" You gave a smile, " I think it is." You said having a smile on your face as you looked towards them.

Felix moved from his spot, and told the two of you to move over slightly so that the others could sit. Now the five of you were sitting together and facing each other. Vincent and Kevin looking at you guys, and not knowing what to say. While the three of you had a happy aura around you. " We've been doing some talking and.... We've decided to take you up on your offer. If you'll have us." Kevin said having a small smile on his face.

"Ooh of course! I'm so glad to hear that, we've been crushing on both of you for some time, you know!" Adrian told them having a smile on his face. " You heard him." Felix said while having a having a cigarette in his hand, and resting his elbow on your shoulder.

Then you let your body slightly slump down, " I was so nervous that you wouldn't agree." You said letting out a sigh come from your mouth in a slight whisper. Adrian heard you and ruffled your fluffy h/c hairs you leaned into his hand, reminding him of a small kitten making his smile grow even more.

Vincent had a confused look on his face as he looked towards Felix and posting to himself, " Wait, even me? What do you mean?" He asked not understanding what he was telling him. " What do you mean ' what do you mean'. I've been in love with you for years, idiot." Felix told him.

"I— I didn't know that!" Felix gave a dumbfounded look at the blond, "Dude, we made out regularly in our freshman year."

" It's a good way to relive stress!!!" Vincent said trying to defend himself, " We've fucked on your bed." Felix said, having an even more dumbfounded look. Vincent then closed his eyes from embarrassment, " As bros do!!!"

Felix then brought his hand up to his head, " Oh my God... I can't believe you." Felix said, you then placed your head on his shoulder as you looked at the blond, that was currently hiding his face behind his hands. " I.....I didn't realize...." He said into his hands.

"Wow, that's a whole new level of obliviousness..." You said looking at him, having a slightly impressed look on your face. Adrian then wrapped his arms around your body and reached over to try and bring Felix into the embrace and looked towards the others. " A-Anyways! You do wanna date us right? We're not looking to just hook up..." Adrian said, trying to drive the topic back onto the right course.

"Yeah, totally! We're thinking the same things too." Then he looked towards his blushing boyfriend, " Right" He asked, " Mmimignmg yes..." Vincent said, " But there's just one thing... We don't have experience in relationships like these, so we're kind of hoping that you can lead us." Kevin said, having a small blush on his face while rubbing the back of his head.

" Oh—um, actually I've never been on myself..." Adrian said rubbing the side of his cheek. " Uhh... yeah me too." Felix said, you then started blushing and looked down at your lap. Turning your head and facing away, " I've never been in a relationship before this one." You said.

They then looked at you in slight shock, feeling embarrassed you rammed yourself into Felix's chest giving out a slight whine, feeling even more embarrassed when you saw all of them looking at you. Felix then rubbed the top of our head, and whispered sweet reassuring words into your ears. While Adrain cleared his throat catching the attention of your four, " B-But.... I still want to try nonetheless!" Adrian said. Having a look of determination on his face.

" Maybe we can just.... Take it one day at a time?" Kevin asked, looking at the three of you. You finally then got out of Felix's chest, but still gripping onto his body. Felix then started to get up from his spot, still holding your waist. " I mean, we can always talk about it further, but I'm a lil to loopy for this kind of conversation right now, and this one's being shy. Should we talk more about this tomorrow?" He asked looking at the others.

He was then let go of you, you then went towards him and hid yourself in Adrians neck, still feeling embarrassed and slightly shy. Adrian gave a laugh, and ruffled your hair, trying to calm you down. Felix then made his way towards Vincent and ruffled his hair. " Plus, I think some of us need to clear our heads a little, yeah?

"It's probably better if we're freshened up state of mind anyways" Adrian said, then they started walking out of the room, you have now calmed yourself down and were once more back to your normal monotoned self. " I really like you guys, so I hope this works out." Adrian said while holding Kevin's hands into his.

Felix was next to you guys, standing in the middle, saying that he was going to drop you guys off at your dorms. " Umm also before I go... can I kiss you.." Adrian asked.  ' I want one too.' You thought looking at them. " Already?" Felix asked, looking at him.

Both of the males had an excited look on their faces, " Yes!!" Both of them said. Adrian then went closer to them, and gave both of them on a kiss on the cheek. You looked at them for a second and tugged on Kevin's arm turning his attention onto you. He gave you a smile and waited for you to speak, but blushing very bright when you reached up and kissed his cheek. Then you made your way towards Vincent and gave a kiss on his cheek, then hiding your face in your hands and looking away from them.

Both males now had a blush and smile on their faces, Felix looking at your with a smirk and Adrian glad that you were trying to make a commitment with your guys new found relationship. He held your hand, and gave them a wave. " We'll call you." Felix said having a smile.

" See you tomorrow!" Adrian said waving his free hand. You also gave a wave, with your free hand. Then you three left the room, leaving the two others to stay and watch you guys leaving. " Am I dreaming?" Vincent asked holding the cheek that the two of you kissed. Kevin then looked at him having a small smile on his face. " Wake up babe. You just got yourself three more boyfriends." He said.

" Oh, oh m y God..." Vincent said while turning his body and facing Kevin. " Don't tell me you were out of it the whole time...."

" No! I was aware the entire time! I'm just I...." Vincent then placed his arms around Kevin's much muscular body. " I can't believe this is happening!" He said.