Track 15

The five of you were playing together at the arcade, each of you finding games that you all enjoyed.

" Waa! I want that one!" Adrian said pointing at the arcade prices with a smile. Felix next to him getting ready to play get the award for his lover, a smile as he started to aim.

" Of course I know how to ball!" Vincent told his new lover, having a still flustered look on his face. " Hey, where's Y/n?" Adrian asked looking around trying to find the smaller male in the arcade space. They all went around trying to find you, they decided to spilt up and try to find you.

Vincent was the first one to find you, having a smile on he watched the smaller male playing a game and having a smile on his face. Unlike the normally monotoned look you have on your face. After you finished your game, you turned around and faced the crowd that had for some reason surrounded you. Your face went back to your monotone expression, then having a small smile as you went towards the taller blond male.

He then led you towards you to where the others currently were. Also giving you a congratulation on being able to win your game. You gave a nod then saying a small thank you. As the two of you were walking trying to find the others, you saw Felix having his back turned trying to find you and Vincent.

Your footsteps were silent, as you picked up your pace and wrapping your arms around his waist and trying to place you chin onto his shoulder. Felix first was shocked feeling a weight around his waists, then looking down at the small hands that were around his waist. Recognizing the large white sleeves of your hoodie, he then turned around taking your hands off his waist, then placing his arms around your waist and nuzzling into your neck.

While Vincent was in the back, slightly feeling left out and wanting to join, but also not wanting to break your guys small moment. The two of you separated when you heard a voice calling out to you guys, Adrian ran towards you, wrapping his arms around your shoulder kissing your slightly chubby cheeks. Doing it multiple times before looking towards the others. " Hey." You said, catching all the males attention.

" I saw a air hockey table around here, you guys wanna play it?" You asked looking at Felix and Kevin, both of them gave a nod. You then led them towards the area were you saw the table.

Both Kevin and Felix were on the opposite sides, having a competitive look on their faces as they looked at each other. The guys were playing with each other, you guys cheering for your lovers. Both of you having a smile as you did so.

After that had finished the match, both of them finishing the game in a tie. Vincent then went towards a jackpot lottery game, and ended up getting the jackpot. " Woah, you got it!!!" Kevin said. " There goes your luck, I guess." Felix said looking at the game. While Vincent had a confused look wondering what he meant by that.

" So many tickets..." Vincent said, watching as the tickets went out of the slot. Pretty much drowning you and Adrian in them.

Soon your guys little ' date '  came to an end, Felix hugging both you and Adrian nuzzling your faces. " Both of you get back to your dorm safe, okay?" He asked having a sweet tone in his voice. " Alright! Good-bye!" Adrian said happy to be getting a kiss from one of his lovers. You then placed a hand on his cheek, and bring him down so that you could kiss him a goodnight kiss. " Hey! I want one too!" Adrian said having a slight pout on his lips.

You gave out a chuckle then went towards him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

" Can I have a good night kiss.. Vincent asked, having a flustered look on his face, Kevin then leaned down and gave him a kiss " You're really needy, huh?" Kevin asked while leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

You guys then started walking away to get back to your dorms, Vincent and Felix going another way since they are sharing a dorm. While you, Adrian and Kevin walked away.

Omake:
" I didn't know they had switch cases..." Felix said looking at it.

~

Kevin gave out a sigh of relief, " He doesn't actually hate me..." He said while rubbing the back of his head.

~
" I....I have a boyfriend!" Vincent said squealing into his pillow.

~
" AAA... Thank God I have lot of button-ups." Adrian said taking off his now ruined outfit.

~

You were on your bed, face in pillow giving out a muffled scream. " When did I get so bold!!!!!" You asked yourself.