Track 74

" What's up guys? You all miss me?" (F)Prep asked while looking into the camera with a smile on her face. " Today's a very special stream since we're having a collab..... with this guy! He's a good friend of mine!" She exclaimed showing a picture of Felix, " Long time viewers already know him, he's been featured in our streams a couple of times. I've been on standby for quite a while now. But he still hasn't joined....? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for him a bit more!" She said,

Meanwhile, in Felix's room, a whiny Y/N had come into his room. He noticed that his boyfriend was streaming, and a pout was on his face. Felix noticed that his boyfriend had come into the room, and had a small smile on his face. " What are you doing there Bun?" He asked, but instead of a response Y/N moved one of his arms up and sat on his lap and nuzzled into his neck. " You okay?"

" I'm tired, and need some comforting." Felix let out a chuckle and happily wrapped his arms tightly around him. " There, there...." He said, while patting Y/N's back.

" What is this??" (F)Prep exclaimed looking at the couple that was nuzzling each other. " As much as I love this, I have something to do!" She exclaimed, she then went onto Discord. " Oh? I'm getting a Discord call..."

" What are you doing! I've been waiting for him and you're stealing him away for some cuddles???" She screamed, normally he would've gotten up from his spot and left, since he doesn't like attention. But, he just let out a whine, " Do I have to go?" He asked looking up at Felix. Felix had a soft smile, kissing him on the head with a grin. "" We can just do the stream now right? You can stay here Bunny." Y/N then happily placed his head onto Felix's shoulder.

Donut_Hole Cheered With 500 Bits! " He looks adorable like that!" Adrian commented on the stream. Felix nodded his head, then continued to do his stream. While occasionally nuzzling against his cheek.