Track 68

" Thank you so much for the meal. You're a very good cook, ma'am, I was wondering where he got that from." Vincent complimented with a smile, " Ooh please, kids these days really know how to flatter someone!" She exclaimed with a closed eyed smile on her face. " Hehee, your boyfriends are all so cute!" (F)Jock said with a smile on her face, looking at the four other males that was listening to their mother.

" Ah, are you doing the dishes? I'll help out!" Adrian exclaimed with a smile, getting up from his stop. " Let me help too." Kevin looked at the two, " Thank you! The kitchen is this way." Kevin said. Before Kevin went to the kitchen, he turned and faced his other two boyfriends. " In the meantime, can you guys set the bedroom up? There should be a few folding mattresses in my old bedroom that we can use."

" Alright, leave it to us." Felix said, walking towards the room.

Meanwhile, Kevin had lead the Y/N and Adrian to the kitchen. And while the were washing and drying the dishes, Y/N all of a sudden felt clingy. When he was sure that his mother and (F)Jock was no longer there, Y/N wrapped his arms around Kevins waist with a smile on his face. Kevin slightly jumped, then had a gentle smile on his face. " What's gotten into you?" He asked, Y/N didn't respond and instead just nuzzled his head against his back.

Adrian had a smile on his face and walked towards the two and wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist. " Come on you two, lets go up." Kevin said a blush on his face. Soon, the three of them walked up together, " Hey guys! How's the bedroom—" Adrian then stopped talking, when he saw that Felix and Vincent were fighting. " Who's your favorite to sleep with?!" Both of them yelled towards Adrian. Y/N put his head onto Adrians shoulder with a small smile, " He's sleeping with me, tiny people stick together." Adrian let out a chuckle, Adrian let out a laugh and turned around and wrapped his arms around Y/N. Nuzzling his face against his. Kevin had a dumbfounded look on his face when he saw the sad looks of Vincent and Felix.

Kevin grabbed the mattress and put together, " Just put the mattresses together, guys..." Kevin said, slightly shocked that his boyfriends didn't think of that. " Modern problems need modern solutions."