❁Daydreams❁

Dedication of this chapter to _vintagedreams for taking time to give an idea for a chapter!

I bet we all sometimes just daydream about something. It could be something that happened, or it could be something we just imagine to happen, or anything at all. For me, my typical daydream time is when I am in shower, imagining things that's least likely to happen such as me becoming someone famous and signing someone's autograph. Pfft! *blushes*

Who doesn't daydream? We all do. 

But you know who does it to extreme extent? People who are in mental hospital or those people who are in serial. I kid you not when I say that I have seen a serial episode where it is about a girl (or was it a guy?) daydream about the significant other for that one whole freaking episode! Literally one whole episode about they daydreaming and having no absolute progress in the story line!

And daydream is something serious in serials, there's no serial that can go through without one every week. Some serial have like at least one flashback an episode. 

And for some reason, when they have a memory of some unclear incident, such as if they were high on something and cannot clearly remember something, their memory automatically turns into inverted color.

I am guessing you must have seen the picture I uploaded in just last chapter. Oh, can't remember? Let me help you, here:

This is what your brain is suppose to remember because you weren't paying attention to that picture so you obviously don't remember the picture clearly

Don't worry, if you are confident that this was not the actual picture I had posted, you are completely normal, this absurd logic only applies for those idiots in serial. Even if we cannot remember the exact incident sometimes, we do remember the color of human and how they suppose to look like and not some alien looking inverted color that never happened before. 

Seriously, why is this even normal in serial?

One of my biggest question regarding serials is, I get it that serial writers are nuts and always high on something. But what about the cast and crews? So much going wrong in serial and do they not question about the absurdity of it? Are they really okay to be acting on something so stupid like this? Well, I know it's all just about pay check at the end and no one really cares, but I still wonder. 

I also wonder that do serial actors really think that they're doing great acting job? I'm pretty sure there might be actually talented actors in serials but because of the script, all their acting is so terrible and just bunch of people overacting everything. So do they think they're doing a brilliant job by doing whatever required by the script? In case that's what that goes inside their head, their heads need checkup along with the script writers!

How the hell can they just conclude one entire episode with just some damn daydream!? 

And and and!!! I almost forgot!

Let's suppose the protagonists were apart from each other for a long time. The episode will just go on with them daydreaming about one another recalling every single encounter from the very beginning. And they'd be passing by each other, but something or the other thing blocks their view every time so perfectly that they don't see each other but sense each other because their ancestors might have been a dog. And every time they sense each other or smell each other, whatever, they will just go on and have that stupid daydream. 

UGH!

And trust me, if they cut out all the daydream part of a serial, I'm pretty positive that 1/3rd of the serial would be non existent. For example, if the total number of episodes in a serial is 3000 and if we just cut out all the daydream scene from the entire serial, it would be 1000 less, i.e. 2000 episodes in total. 

Seriously, daydreams are just that long. And they don't just include long daydreams, they just repeat the same damn scene thousands of times. If you see a romance scene today, be prepared to see them getting repeated for next 2 years, every single week.

I'd also say it comes from lazy writing. 

Oh, shit, due date of submitting the script is tomorrow! What do I do? Oh, I will just let them think about each other for the rest 25 minute of the serial. Phew, that was close! I'm glad I am such a gifted writer! What would they do without me, humph!

This must be how those script writer's head work. Idk.

I'll just say SCREW IT!

Thanks for reading guys! You are welcome to tell me ideas for chapters in comment or message, in any way. It could be from particular serial too or something in general, just anything at all. 

See you soon!