❁Family Gathering❁

Hello there my favorite people! 

So serials has been playing in the background of my life again recently so I am getting ideas again so here you go. I might as well update couple more chapters. 

SO! Family gathering. What do you think about it?

As for me, I am not really close with my family, and I would really like to stay out of relative's sight but it's just few cousins I actually like to hang out with. 

But you know what happens in serial? Among 100 serials, in 99 serials the girl (bahu) will be a part of enormously large family after her marriage. They'd be living with Nana, Nani, Dada, Dadi, Chacha, Chachi, Fufa, Fufi, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Brother in-law, Sister in-law, Sautan woman, Some nephews, Some niece, House keeper, Cook, Chef, Waiters, Drivers, Gardeners, Some cockroach, Some mouse and just all sort of people you can imagine. 

(Translation: grandpa, grandma, grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunty, uncle aunty, sautan = second woman of the guy)

And you know what they do if they wanna see everyone all at once? Just call out for one person and for some reason, everyone will be gathered in the hall in a second so that the camera can zoom into everyone's pathetic face who was so jobless that they came down when someone else was called. 

And not to mention, everyone is dressed up as if they are going to attend a wedding

I haven't seen this one being mentioned much but this is like one of those most unrealistic thing among 38492849 others. 

Imagine actually staying in a large family like that, do you think few calls would make the person notice let alone every single people in the house? My mom would be screaming for me from another room, not just another room, just few feet away from me and I wont hear it with headphones on. I live in a small apartment and we don't hear each other from one room to another. 

But you see, people in serials are so jobless they have nothing better to do in life. They just keep quiet in their room, their ears stuck on wall and as soon as someone gets called they all need to come down for the drama. 

And literally I have not seen a single person in serial who is interested in more than one thing. 

For example, most girls are only interested in being the perfect housewives, saving someone's life without letting other people know about it. They don't have anything better to do. Or even if they do have some interest, like let's take example of the ZTV badminton serial (whatever the serial name is). The girl is only interested in playing badminton and be the stereotypical housewife. And by the look of the serial, badminton will soon be a forgotten story and it will only revolve around the girl and her in-laws drama and whatever that's going on. 

Even if not that, literally all the people are confined on doing one thing throughout their serial. If they have enemy, the episodes will show how the enemy outsmart her, and how she outsmart the enemy and it just goes on loop. 

Also, every single one in the family is so indulged in each other's life that they just cant keep their nose to themselves. Literally EVERY SERIAL, EVERY FAMILY MEMBER. They are all interested in the other's business every single time of their life, specially the enemies. 

Enemies have nothing better to think about except for how to turn the protagonist's life a hell. And for some reason, they don't have any job or anything for income and they are just after protagonist's life and somehow rich and powerful. 

Oh wait, I was supposed to talk about the unusual family gathering but one thing led to another, and now I am talking about money! *face palm* I guess I am just so broke, I miss money. 

Anyway, we all know we all got better things to do in out lives than those people in serials so don't be like them!

Yet, here you are wasting your time on this non-educational dumb book! lol

No, just kidding. Keep your enthusiasm towards reading this book the same, I might be uploading few more chapters soon. See you till then!