Chapter 30 Retrieved

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"ne~" euphoria/izuku/tjoc

---------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at UA, class 1A and 1B where being greeted by the press. They where barraging them with questions. It got on midoriyas nerves and he only wanted to go back home to rest.

"EUPHORIA, CREATION!!" Izuku shouted. Bothe classes backed away a bit from him, knowing full well that he is pissed off. Uraraka and Momo just stared and sweat dropped. Behind him manifesting the two said animatronics, slowing constructing them self's and towering over them. The press seeing this, backed off and quiet down and making way for the students.

"He seems angry." Giggled ochako.

"We really need to work on his behavior." Smiled Momo at the shorter girl by her side.

Entering onto the school grounds, they where met with their parents, as well with principled nezu. Each student going to their parent and being confused why they had luggage and boxes with them. Nezu started to pledge for everyone's attention.

"Due to the multiple villain attack, we decided to put our students into dormitories. This will grand safety to the students and it will hinder the villains to start a attack, since all the teachers are on school grounds." The chimera stated. Both classes looked at each other and nodded in agreement. After multiple explanations about the building layout, class 1A where lead to their dormitory.

"Okay you problem children, you heard nezu explain the building load out. Here is a plan on who is going to share a floor. Except for Izuku and Momo, they are getting extra treatment because those two are inseparable. Though you will start living in the dorms as soon as bakugou is saved."

Hagakure raised her hand and wanted to know when the pros would be deployed to save him. Aizawa explained to them, that the pros who are going to be present on the mission, are having a meeting right now.

"Fuck it"

All eyes went over to izuku, they wanted to know what he was planing, though for Aizawas disappointment, he teleported away.

"God dam pice of shit!" The sleep deprived teacher cussed under his breath and ran out of the dormitory.

"I'm going to kill him when he gets back here" Momo shook her head in disappointment. Ochako on the other hand patted her back reassuring.

"There, there, I'm sure izuku isn't going to go to extrem measurements."

At the L.O.V. Hideout

"So how about it kid, you join us and will make sure you will reach your life goal" shigaraki offered. Bakugo was standing against the wall and contemplating how he should escape. For his surprise, he could recognize izukus outcast and smirked to himself.

"Well the offer sounds tempting, I'll give you that!"

"But not tempting enough!!" Izuku jumped out of the shadows and tackled down toga, immobilizing her. Bakugou started shooting explosions to cover izukus back and to gain some distance on the villains. "EUPHORIA! CREATION!" the greenet shouted. said animatronics strated to apear behind him. The vilains started to back of abit. All except shigaraki, he on the other hand just rushed at Izuku, trying to kill him. Although it was a good atempt. He was stopped dead as hook apeared infront of him. Shigaraki took a cupple of steps back, as he looked horrored on the thing that was standing infront of him. The animatronic infront of him was standing equal as high as Euphoria and creation. Same like creation the animatronic has four armes, which his upper right arm is a hook and his upper left arm is a claw.

"Well, well, well say hallo to Jack'o Lantern." Midoriya grinned at the vilains.

" Midoriya grinned at the vilains

"...Fuck..."

To be continued...