Chapter 13 Drawn To The Kill Part 2

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"death will come" drawkill animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

"OK midoriya will skip the whole training think, because we both know you and I don't need it, we'll just go on patrol right away, so meet me here at 8p.m. Tonight" with that said Aizawa went into his sleeping bag and crawled to the faculty office.

Midoriya took his belongings and started to head home. As he was about to reach the front gates he got stopped by momo.

"izuku wait up" she shouted.

"oh momo, need something" he asked.

"in fact yes, yes I do. Can you promise me something izuku" she walked up to him.

"sure what do you need me to promise you" he smiled at her.

"promise me you won't go overboard, I don't want to loose you" she took him into a tight embrace.

"I'll promise that nothing bad will happen" he hugged her back. They let each other go and parted ways, giving each other a soft smile. Little did they know have of there class watched the interaction.

"how are they not a thing yet" ashido wondered.

"probably because midoriya is dense" hagakure stated.

"no he isn't dense, he is insecure, he is scared to ruin there friendship, even though I know both of them have a crush on each other" uraraka sighed out and started to catch up with midoriya.

"midoriya, wait up" she reached him.

"hey uraraka" he greeted her.

"soo~ you and Momo huh" she nudged him. He went up into a small blush.

"n-no she was just worried about me, that's all" he retored.

"oh comon I know you have a crush on her, just confess to her already, the way she looks at you says everything" uraraka stated, trying to bring up his confidence.

"I'll think about, but thanks trying to bring up my confidence" he smiled at her as they reached the train station. They parted ways.

As midoriya reached his home he prepared himself for the internship, packing everything what he needs for the week. It was about 7 p.m. Now and was a little hesitant to go on his first mission.

"OK mom I'll be then gone for the week" midoriya shouted back as he left.

As he arrived at the front gates of UA Aizawa was already waiting for him, but not only him all might and nezu was there too.

"ah midoriya there is something we need to talk about before you start your internship with eraserhead" nezu stated.

"OK shall we then" he agreed to. The Four of them went to nexus office.

"ok for the reason that you are here right now is because all might wants to offer you something" nezu started.

"OK YOUNG MIDORIYA, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE M-" "I'll pass" midoriya cut him off.

"w-what" all might deflated into skinny might.

"you heard me, I won't be your successor, I'm powerful enough and I don't need an power enhancement quirk" midoriya stated.
"my quirk, if you see it as one or as many, depends on the person, is powerfully enough, it gives me strength, speed, enhanced hearing, stealth and so on and so forth I don't need it, start looking for someone who needs the quirk, someone who doesn't have a quirk, someone who is worth it and won't let the fame and power get to his head" with that said midoriya stood up, "let's go sensei, we got to start our patrol" and left all might and nezu there sitting, nezu satisfied and all might shocked.

As midoriya and Aizawa where about to leave campus, all might stopped them again.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, PLEASE WAIT, RETHINK YOUR DECISION AGAIN" all might called out.

"Let me refresh your memory, shall we toshinori" midoriya eyes where over shadowed.

"what" all might looked shock "h-how do-"

"quit simple actually, I still remember that day, as if it happened yesterday....you saving me..... The rooftops.... Your words... Your rejection..... " all mighty eyes widened at those hints.

"you.... Young midoriya im... I'm so-"

"SAVE IT, NOW THAT I HAVE A QURIK YOU RECOGNIZE ME, YOU AGNOLAGE ME.... just... fucking die already.... I'm heading to downtown, catch you there eraser" with that said midoriya left.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO" eraserhead wrapped skinny might in his capturing tape and pulled him up close.

"I told you, didn't I toshinori, he is still mad about that day you rejected him" nezu walked up from behind.

"I... I just wanted to keep him save" He stuttered out.

"and you call yourself no. 1 hero" Aizawa let go of him and went to catch up with midoriya. All night was left there, on his knees.

"HEY, IZUKU, WAIT UP" aizawa shouted, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He on the other hand was chasing after a thug, that aizawa didn't know of.

"ENNARD, MANGLE NOW" the green hair shouted. Both animatronics jumped out of the dark, pinning down the thug. "finally, you where a tough one ey" midoriya stated.

"IZUKU, why didn't you--oh never mind now I know" aizawa cough up with him.

"oh eraserhead, you made it" he stated as he was tieing up the villain. "get off him" both animatronics did as they where told.

"let's bring him to the nearest police station, shall we" his teacher smiled at him, not wanting to corner him with questions.

As time passed, it soon came to be the last day of the internship. Midoriya was at Aizawas place, in his guest room, talking to Momo.

"so yeah that was pretty much my yesterday evening" he responded.

"yeah I saw, you did great stopping a bank robbery" she praised him.

"hey Momo, are you going on patrol again tonight"

"yeah, what about you izu, are you and sensei in the same area again"

"yeah probably... Well I got to go midnight called me-" he was cut off by a furious Momo.

"I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T BE INTERNING BY HEROINES" she shouted at him.

"and I didn't, the think is... Aizawa and kayama sensei are a think" midoriya said, knowing midnight is eavesdroping on him again.

"WHAT NO WAY" Momo was surprised.

"Yeah it was unexpected, anyway I need to go now, maybe will catch us again later on patrol, take care" midoriya ended the call.
"you can come out now... Both of you" he stated.

"well, good job "keeping it a secret"" Aizawa gestured, chuckeling.

"Fuck off shota, anyway let's go, villains don't catch themselves" midoriya grabbed his knife belt.

Both Aizawa and midoriya where sitting on the edge of a building. Looking down at the civilians.

"hey izuku" Aizawas questioned him. After the interaction with all might the two of them started to grow closer, acting like father and son.
"what did happen between you and all might"

"..."

"you don't have to answer it" he retort.

"it's fine.... At the time I was 8 years old and was abducted by some villains... All might came to save me right in time.... As he wanted to leave I hugged his leg as he took off.... As he landed we had a little talk.... And at that time I didn't have a quirk because I'm a late bloomer.... I questioned him if even a quirkless person can be a hero... He shot me down right away... Saying i would be useless... " midoriya stated. His anger and hate slowly building up. Aizawa grabbed him by his arm and embraced him into a hug.

" it's fine now, you'd make a great hero with the quirk you got" he reasured him, having his dadzawa senses on. But an explosion a couple of blocks ruined the moment.

"fuck" both of them said looking at each other.

To be continued....