Chapter 25 Truth

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

"are you also an animatronic and please answer honestly"

Midoriya looked at his girlfriends onyx colored eyes. He knew he needed to reveal his secrets at some point in life, but this cought him off guard. The two off them just stood there glancing at each other without saying a single word. Vanny didn't want to disturb them, so she vanished and gave them some privacy.

"I....I.... Can we talk about this when we get home, I'll explain everything to you" midoriya had doubts behind his words. He wasn't sure if momo was OK with him being a animatronic or not. He was afraid of losing her.

"okay, but then tell me everything" she answered with a small smile. Midoriya was standing there glancing at here, swallowing in fear. The two of them just stood there, looking at each other until their ride back home came.

...

Izuku and momo where sitting across from each other, in her room. He was nervous, scared, there where so many things that shot through his head at the moment. Momo just looked at him in concern. As she reached out of him and gently shook him, izuku snapped out of his thoughts and shot up to momo, locking there eyes.

"so... Are you an animatronic, izuku...." Momo went straight for the kill. Midoriyas eyes widened, he swallowed the lump in his throat and stood up. His eyes where overshadowed by his hair. He started to aluminate a bright light, that blended momo. As the light dimmed down and momo eyes adjusted back to the lighting in her room, tears started rolling down her face.

"Lol... Lol.... Bit..." she couldn't believe what she was seeing or rather she didn't want to believe it.

"momo" midoriya transformed back and tryed comforting her. He reached out to her.

"no... I-i-i refuse to believe this" momo chocked on her words. Midoriya didn't say anything and puller her into his imbrace. Gently thoosing her.
He gently lifted her head by the chin so he could look at her.

"Momo, please... You can believe me when I say I'm not dead..... But.... Nor am I alive" midoriya smiled at her.

"W-what d-do you mean" momo glanced up at him.

"you haven realized it yet, but... Lolbit  isn't an normal animatronic... And since I quote on quote "died" through him, nor am I human anymore..." he drifted off.

"what do you mean by your not human anymore"

"im a glitch... nothing more nothing less. Before I died someone messed with lolbit and now I'm part of him" he explained, but unfortunately for them lolbit showed up.

"H-HEY W-WHAT DID WE TALK A-ABOUT ESUMING MY GENDER" he complained.

"and that's how you ruin the moment you God dam glitch" midoriya sight out. That earned him a slight chuckle from momo.

"SUIT YOURSELF" the glitching animatronic shrugged and disappeared. The mop of green hair gently grabbed onto his girlfriends face and graced it to wipe the remaining water pellets away. Momo on the other hand closed her eyes and leaned into his imbrace. She felt midoriya wrapping his arms around her, but the next feeling was weird. She couldn't feel the bed underneath herself either. As she opened her eyes again, she was staring right at two green emerald orbs. As she looked around she realized she was sitting on top of midoriya, they were floating above the bed.

"hey... How about you close your eyes again and try sleeping a bit. That would ease your mind" midoriya smiled at her.

"OK" she smiled.

End of chapter

A/n

Yeah sorry for the short chapter but I don't have any great ideas for this chapter but the next chapter might be a three parter again so hope you people enjoy

~smok3