Chapter 28 Summer Camp III

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics
"ne~" euphoria/izuku/tjoc

---------------------------------------------------------

"MUSCULAR?!" The serounding villains shouted, he on the other hand was blinded by his rage and overheard them.

"hey miss..." he started, arching into his full hight. "our little game of hide and seek isn't over yet" he grinned, staring her down. The villains knew what that meant and started to back away. Vanny and izuku just gave each other glimpses and nodded slightly. Vanny changed into her bunny costume and izuku walked over to euphoria and fazed into him, taking control over the animatronic. Muscular was amazed by the power the greenet had and grew a bigger grin. Both of them got into a fighting stance and gave him a glare, ready to take him down.

"let's show him what death feels like"izuku commented.

"oh with pleasure my dear brother" vanny grinned, her bloodlust growing bigger by the second. The two UA classes, as well for the teachers and villains backed away from the three. They didn't want to get involved into their fight. But what surprised class 1a, as well as aizawa, was izuku taking control over his monstrosity he created. But all of them where taking out of their thoughts as they herd a loud scream from beside them. As they glanced over, they saw springtrap plunging an Axt into one of the villains.

Uraraka was horrored seeing ennard jump from one villain to another, dropping them like Flys. Suddenly all of them where teleported a couple of meters back. They wondered what happened, but when muscular came crashing down in front of them, with izuku on top of him, his hook inbeded in his chest, they knew who send them back.

'Vanny-' they thought, but they where cut off their thoughts as said girl jumped right at them and tackled down the blond blood sucker herself.

"about time I get to stab you. I had my eyes on you for a while now, you little stalker." vanny yelled out loud.

"my, my we have a faisty one on our hands huh, but I must say your brother does look lovely covered in blood~" the blond commented and giggled. While vanny was occupied with the blond bloodsucker, izuku was in an battle to the death with muscular, exchanging blow after blow. The extreme Shockwave that came from every connecting punch.

"I MUST SAY KID, DIDN'T HAVE THIS MUCH FUN IN A LONG TIME" muscular shouted while getting pushed back by izuku.

"Don't get used to it, after I'm done with you I'm going after the other villain-" izuku stated, but was cut off as  a punch landed in his abdomen. Chocking for air izuku didn't pay any attention to his surroundings and was taken by surprise as a burst of copper chloride flame hit him. Panicking he separated himself from euphoria and turned into lolbit. Just as he separated himself, muscular came in and German suplexed him.

"That was a close one, god damm" izuku sight in relief. He teleported himself in front of muscular and started barraging him with multiple punches and kicks. Vanny, who was still dealing with toga, grabbed her by the neck and chocked her unconscious.

"God fucking hell and I thought I was a psychopath" she said to herself as she teleported to izuku and helped him take out muscular. As the four aftons took care of most of the villains, the UA students and the teachers where taking care of those who where left. William, ennard and micheal joined in taking down muscular. Izuku came out of his animatronic form and ordered ennard to grab onto his body. William was axing muscular, vanny was stabbing and slicing him. Micheal turned out of his animatronic form and turned into the walking corps he is, joining vanny with stabbing.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY" Izuku shouted, as ennards wires shot onto muscular, piercing through him and pinning him down. Izuku lunged at him tackling him down and holding him in place, William took the chance and finished the job.

"OH SHIT" shouted a in scars and staples covered villain.

"NOW" shouted izuku. The nightmare animatronics showed up and put every villain in their trance, showing them their deepest and fearsome nightmares.

"KUROGIRI WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE" shouted Dabi, rushing to toga and picking her up. Mr. Compress rushed to them, but unfortunately nightmare Goldie got to him first and ripped his arm off. Lucky for him it was just one of twices dubles.

"IZUKU DONT" yaoyorozu shouted after him. Unfortunately for him, he chased after them, but vanny tackled him don and prevented him from tailing them.

"VANNESA WHAT THE HELL" he shouted.

"GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, NOW IS NOT THE TIGHT TIME TO VHASE AFTER THEM. Will get them next time they attack us" she reassured him.

"There is no next time" he said and pushed her off.

End of chapter.