Chapter 11 Where It All Goes Wrong

"talking
'thinking
"AM
"Nightmares" marionette/mari/puppet
"CHILD" Nightmare animatronics

---------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the sports festival and midoriya was quite drained from the first two rounds. Now it was the round for the 1v1 and he had a bad feeling about it. Since he started the tournament, he had trouble controlling his animatronics, either it had to do with his built up anger or he wasn't Concentrated enough.

"izuku you need to calm down, she will be fine, Momo can take care of herself, plus she has funtime Freddy with her" marionette reassured him. Since the sports festival started, Momo was getting constantly hitted on more and more upperclassmen and it had pissed midoriya off. It was only a part of time till he snapped.

"no she doesn't have Freddy with her, that's a plush copy" he retored.

"I say kill them all, izuku. You have me, I can take care of them" twisted Freddy appeared in front of him. The rest of 1a and the students around them took a Big step back, Twisted Freddy is a large brown bear animatronic with numerous sets of teeth. Like the original Freddy Fazbear, he has a black top hat and bowtie and blue eyes, but the similarities end there. He has a gaping opening in his belly, with numerous sets of teeth inside, similar to the teeth on the stomachs of Nightmare freddbare and Nightmare. He also has numerous boils on the right side of his head, along with his ears and left eye socket. With his device not active, he is described as being blank white and featureless, only recognizable as Freddy by the ears and hat.

"vanny was right he looks horrible" ashido pointed out, she was scared to death. Not only her but all the students around them that could see the 8foot tall robot.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM, YOUR SCARING ALL THE CHILDREN" vanny popped out and started scolding him. Twisted Freddy did as he was told, he didn't want to get onto vanny bad side, because if he did, she would be going on a killing spree to hunt him down.

"izuku get your lazy ass over there and get Momo back here, I need my gossip girl back" vanny ordered. Midoriya and mari went into momos direction. On the way there he summoned funtime Freddy. Has he arrived, he ordered Freddy to pick up Momo and place her on his shoulders.

"the hell"

"what the fuck" the upperclassmen where confused from where the robot came from.

"IZUKU THANK GOD YOUR HERE, THEY WHERE CONSTANTLY HITTING ON ME WITH CRINGY PICK UP LINES. WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG" Momo pouted. Freddy made his way behind midoriya.

"sorry Momo, but a sortan PUPPET didn't want me to interfere" he gave her a glance.

"what the hell kid, she's mine so back off, she's way out of your league" one of them said and tried grabbing midoriya by the color. Midoriya snapped his fingers, vanny appeared in between and held a knife up against the older students neck. She was wearing her bunny outfit and it showed a couple, a lot, blood splatters.

"don't even try" she stated. The boy punshed vanny into her stomach, disarmed her and held the knife up against her neck.

That was a mistake....

"oi fuck head" midoriya started to leak oil out of his right eye and blood out of his left.

"izuku calm down /don't give in" vanny and momo tried to calm him, but it was too late. The teachers realized that the upperclassmen where making a scene again, by the looks of midoriyas robot. They descided not to interfere. As midoriya brought his gaze up to the upperclassmen, they knew they where fucked.

"hey kid don't do anything stupid, not like you could pack a punch" the laughwd at him.

"OI FUCK THE TWISTED ONES, BRING FORTH THE CORRUPTED ONES" Midoriya snapped.

"shit" vanny grabbed her knife from the student back and threw it at midoriya, trying to snap him out of it. But the knife got stopped mid flight, a black and white tentacl grabbed it. As they followed to who that tentical belongs they had horrored looks on there faces.

(A/n I literally have fucking Nightmares now, this fucking game is going to be the death of me)

Funtime Freddy walked back to the rest of 1a to bring Momo to safety. Vanny tried her best to snap midoriya out of it.

"IZUKU GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT BACK TOGETHER, THOSE ARE FORBIDDEN ANIMATRONICS, THEY CAN CORUPT YOU TOO" she tried snapping him back to reality, that's when she realized that he was out for blood. Those are the only really dangerous animatronics besides from the twisted ones. Vanny then teleported right in front of him and punshed him right across the face, ignoring the animatronics getting closer to the upperclassmen. 1a and the rest of the students watched in horror at the sight of those animatronics. Vanny repeatedly punshed midoriya to get him back to his senses.

"NIGHTMARES" vanny summoned, the nightmare animatronics appeared right in front of the upperclassmen and started to hold back the corrupted ones. Vanny took midoriya and dragged him to 1a.

"MOMO YOU NEED TO KISS HIM, SO HE GETS BACK TO HIS SENSES, HE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN" vanny pointed out. Momo blushed a bit but did what she was told to do. She jumped down from Freddy and smashed her lips into midoriyas. She held the kiss until she could feel him kiss her back. As they parted and midoriya got his consciousness again the corrupted one disappeared. The nightmare animatronics relaxed a bit.

"CHILD YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER" Nightmare came up to him and disappeared. The rest of the students where scared to death of midoriya, they didn't want to think about what he was capable of.

End of chapter